My Baby is Leaving

demsformd

My youngest child is going to graduate from high school tomorrow. It is absolutely depressing. And then she is going to go out to the West Coast. Oh, why do they have to grow up?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by demsformd
My youngest child is going to graduate from high school tomorrow. It is absolutely depressing. And then she is going to go out to the West Coast. Oh, why do they have to grow up?
Don't fret too much, they'll be back. Our oldest, a 28 year old, is leaving again (third time in and out since high-school). The soon to be 25 year old, currently out, has been in and out three times. The baby, 22, is currently out and has only made one stop back home since he left after high school.

Susan and I are looking forward to our time alone. Not having to worry about one of them showing up at dinner time or at a time of intimacy. Planning activities for us and not a family. Reduced expenses, uncluttered environment, and quiet. Yep, I’m ready.

K

Kain99

My heart is with you Dems.... I have only two short years until my daughter graduates. It'll be o.k. If you someone set them free... Ken's right, they'll be back.

demsformd

Well she graduated last night and me and my wife shed several tears during the affair. Luckily we got there early enough to get our seats while the rest of our children had to sit in the auditorium. All the commissioners were there as well as Senator Dyson who is always a pleasure to see.

My daughter will be leaving in a couple of weeks for Berkeley. I will miss her so much. My wife is already showing major signs of the empty nest syndrome.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I am sorry...

...I just can't keep it to myself any longer.

She taking that shithead boyfriend with her?

Always look on the bright side of life.

demsformd

:biggrin: Nope the old shithead boyfriend will be staying here!!!

Now she can go to Berkeley and find herself another counter-culture boy for herself.:barf:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK, but...

...if he stops by, you can rip his facial piercings out and tell him to never come near your home again now that the girl isn't around to get all upset at fathers objections.

demsformd

Re: OK, but...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...if he stops by, you can rip his facial piercings out and tell him to never come near your home again now that the girl isn't around to get all upset at fathers objections.
:biggrin: :cheesy: I'm doing it.