Renting in Calvert

BrianMcC1

Hi everyone,

You may remember me from a post asking about Wildewood a while back. Well, long story short, I am no longer working for St. Mary's County Schools and will be working for Calvert County at PHS instead. Therefore I need to find a place to live in Calvert, and fast!

I am thinking that the Prince Frederick area would be a great place to live, but I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts on good places to stay that are north of Lusby, but still within a 20 minute commute. I would like to be near some sort of civilization, and have been told that Pr. Freddy has a Walmart (gasp!) among other services. Would rather not be across the bridge in St. Mary's, trying to be as close to DC as possible, and thats the wrong direction!

So, either give me advice about better places to look, or sing the praises of PrFr, thanks!

Regards,

Brian
brianmcc1@aol.com

P.S. I posted my "want-ad" in the classifieds, but I'll do a shameless plug here too, if you know someone renting in the PrFr area, please have them contact me ASAP!

PPS: sorry for all the !!'s but this whole relocation thing is exciting!

:notworthy :notworthy

GreenHornet

Hi everyone,

You may remember me from a post asking about Wildewood a while back. Well, long story short, I am no longer working for St. Mary's County Schools and will be working for Calvert County at PHS instead. Therefore I need to find a place to live in Calvert, and fast!

I am thinking that the Prince Frederick area would be a great place to live, but I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts on good places to stay that are north of Lusby, but still within a 20 minute commute. I would like to be near some sort of civilization, and have been told that Pr. Freddy has a Walmart (gasp!) among other services. Would rather not be across the bridge in St. Mary's, trying to be as close to DC as possible, and thats the wrong direction!

So, either give me advice about better places to look, or sing the praises of PrFr, thanks!

Regards,

Brian
brianmcc1@aol.com

P.S. I posted my "want-ad" in the classifieds, but I'll do a shameless plug here too, if you know someone renting in the PrFr area, please have them contact me ASAP!

PPS: sorry for all the !!'s but this whole relocation thing is exciting!

:notworthy :notworthy

Lexington park maybe...:coffee: