week 4

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Sorry, but I got to get started on it early this week.

My main concern this week is whether or not to start Romo over McNabb. Both have pretty good match ups. I think I am leaning toward Romo right now.

thedoug

Sorry about leaving you guys hanging this week, I've been real busy with work and have only been able to look at RB matchups. I haven't even been able to set my own lineups for this week or even look at how I did last week because I am having problems logging in. So enough with the excuses and let me at least help you for now. The Rams have the second best pass defense in the league and the Giants have a horrible pass D. McNabb has a way better matchup and has found some chemistry with his recievers, who have learned to seperate themselves from defenders. There's the facts, but my gut says Romo.

On the RB scene:

Westbrook
Benson
Jordan
Addai
Ronnie Brown all have great matchups this week
The reason only reason I would play Benson is because of the QB situation in CHI.

Reggie Bush is running it alone which makes him a weekly starter as well.

Jamal Lewis should only be played if you have weak backs. I don't care how good of a game he had against CIN. he still plays for the Browns and he is still playing the Raven's defense.

I should have the QBs tomorrow, and McNabb is at the top for expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
The Rams have the second best pass defense in the league and the Giants have a horrible pass D. McNabb has a way better matchup and has found some chemistry with his recievers, who have learned to seperate themselves from defenders. There's the facts, but my gut says Romo.

Good thing I played Romo, in my league he had a 31 to 2 advantage when all was said and done over McNabb