Health food store?

Anyone know of any local health food stores? I checked with GNC in PF and they don't have what I'm looking for. They're used to be a health food store in Waldorf in the Old Line Center, but I don't know if it's still there.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Speedy70 said:
Anyone know of any local health food stores? I checked with GNC in PF and they don't have what I'm looking for. They're used to be a health food store in Waldorf in the Old Line Center, but I don't know if it's still there.
Isn't there one on Leonardtown square?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Speedy70 said:
There is one in Leonardtown on the square.

millertc

Country Nutrition in Old Line Center. Call them at 301-645-1525 and see if they have what you are looking for. I was at Old Line about a month ago and they were still there.

millertc said:
Country Nutrition in Old Line Center. Call them at 301-645-1525 and see if they have what you are looking for. I was at Old Line about a month ago and they were still there.

That's the one! They've been there a long time. Since they're closer, I'll check with them first. Thanks!

N

nitwhit3286

I love the good eath food store....:) trader joe's is pretty good but I think it is a bit of a drive.

Mrgaritavill

Hail to the Redskins!
I cant believe there is no Whole Foods down here! There really needs to be! I may die without it when I move :bawl: (or I'll be driving an hour+ north to grocery shop)

millertc said:

They had what I needed and I got it yesterday. Thanks! :yay: