Let's go fly a kite...

Gwydion

...but where?

I went to Ocean City this past summer and bought one of those "professional" kites (albeit the beginner's model) and had a lot of fun screwing around with it.

I have seen kites flying in what I thought was a field right across the TJ bridge (North side), but whenever I have gone over to see where I thought the kites were originating from, it was a huge overgrown field. Are people just going out into that field or is there something I am missing?

...but where?

I went to Ocean City this past summer and bought one of those "professional" kites (albeit the beginner's model) and had a lot of fun screwing around with it.

I have seen kites flying in what I thought was a field right across the TJ bridge (North side), but whenever I have gone over to see where I thought the kites were originating from, it was a huge overgrown field. Are people just going out into that field or is there something I am missing?

You're right. They fly in the "parking" area just in front of the Information Booth at the foot of the bridge. I see people flying kites there alot.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
...but where?

PM JustTodd he goes over there all the time to fly kites w/ his son.