128.2 KB · Views: 209
  • pure muscle.jpg
    pure muscle.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 215
K

Kain99

We need to discuss the definiton of "Owned." Seriously.:huggy:

warneckutz

Yeah.... post all the pics you want... I think those were the only kills you had in about 5 rounds or so... :lmao:

H

hborror

You added me, how sweet!:smoochy:

I'll be better behaved next time... I was psyched to kick some new butt...

Destroying Smooth, Main, Juggy and the other bums began to become a little tedious, but at least you won a round...

:lmao:

My favorite part of last night was when someone asked why "That boy was pink"

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
The graphics on that game looks SAWEET! I have never played Halo yet because I know if I did I would be divorced right now :lmao: I would love to just hear all the smack talk from the game :lmao:

smoothmarine187

The graphics on that game looks SAWEET! I have never played Halo yet because I know if I did I would be divorced right now :lmao: I would love to just hear all the smack talk from the game :lmao:

There is definetely lots of trash talk, especially from Ch3ss (big shocker there :lol:) You better start playing! I had to work out a deal with the wife, however much time I spend working on the house, thats how much game time I get :getdown:

mainman

Set Trippin
There is definetely lots of trash talk, especially from Ch3ss (big shocker there :lol:) You better start playing! I had to work out a deal with the wife, however much time I spend working on the house, thats how much game time I get :getdown:
pussy whipped #####....:wench: