Oh, the pain

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry's watching "XXX" on DVD and my teeth hurt from gritting them. My eyeballs are rolling all over the floor. Please, God...make it stop.....

I had hope this movie would be better - I like Vin Diesel. I mean, not anymore, but I used to.

K

Kain99

That Movie is Suck 101!

If you really wanna bite your tounge off, go see Bruce Almighty! :frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Kain99
If you really wanna bite your tounge off, go see Bruce Almighty!
Oh darn! I was hoping that would be good! :frown:

Fortunately, we watched G.I. Jane after Triple Suck - lotsa bs but still a good flick. I think Demi could kick Vin's butt.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Larry's watching "XXX" on DVD and my teeth hurt from gritting them. My eyeballs are rolling all over the floor. Please, God...make it stop.....

I had hope this movie would be better - I like Vin Diesel. I mean, not anymore, but I used to.

I share your pain. I thought my eyes and ears were bleeding after enduring about 30 minutes of this dreck. :boo:

I don't see the attraction of Vin Diesel, either. :barf:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Now see...

...here we go with the short sightedness.

XXX is SO bad that it is actually good. As in it was entertaining enough to watch the whole thing simply to see how BAD it could get.

Granted, it won't be taking a place in our library, EVER, but, "real bad" is when you can't even finish watching it. Like "Shallow Hal".

Plus, it was a hoot watching Vrai's reaction as each new level of Shakesperean eloguence was reached. It was entertaining, just not in the way you plan for when renting movies!

J

justhangn

Re: Now see...

Originally posted by Larry Gude

Granted, it won't be taking a place in our library, EVER, but, "real bad" is when you can't even finish watching it. Like "Shallow Hal".

I see your "Shallow Hal" and raise you "Honeymoon in Vegas". :lmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Go rent Ballistic

(Ecks vs. Sever) Kicks azz from the beginning, good plot twists, and a killer ending.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Walk out movies...

...Gods and Generals.

Made it just past intermission. The crap kept up. We left. I felt violated.