Need Directions

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
This is a really stupid thread, and I'm sorry, but does anyone know where the "boardwalk" in St. Leonard is? I'm supposed to meet a friend up there after work, and I can't get in touch with her for directions... Help! I know how to get to St. Leonard from Rt 4, but that's it.

DarbyOhara

Musician
seasquirt on 2:02 pm on April 5, 2002[br]This is a really stupid thread, and I'm sorry, but does anyone know where the "boardwalk" in St. Leonard is? I'm supposed to meet a friend up there after work, and I can't get in touch with her for directions... Help! I know how to get to St. Leonard from Rt 4, but that's it.

Where is St Leonard?   :cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Gee..brings to mind the line from SNL.  Two wild and crazy guys waiting at the Statue of Liberty for the girls who went to get their birth control devices.  :lmao:  :lmao:

Is there a boardwalk in St. Leonard, I can't think of one.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
cattitude on 9:39 am on April 8, 2002[br]Gee..brings to mind the line from SNL.  Two wild and crazy guys waiting at the Statue of Liberty for the girls who went to get their birth control devices.  :lmao:  :lmao:
Oh my God!  I just saw that skit on a rerun of SNL.  Boy, did it bring back memories!  :roflmao:  We are - two wild-and-crazy guys!!  :lmao: