Halloween Party and Other goings on at The Country Store

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Come one, come all!

The Country Store on Medleys Neck Road in Leonardtown is having their Halloween party on Saturday night, October 27th.

WEAR YOUR COSTUME!!!

Costume contests, door prizes, raflles, drink specials etc. and lots of FUN.

Mark OConner is DJ-ing and he's GREAT.

Other News:

Starting October 25th and every other Thursday from then on will be Karaoke night. Come out and sing and dance your heart out!

Hope to see you there!

K

kris31280

Come one, come all!

The Country Store on Medleys Neck Road in Leonardtown is having their Halloween party on Saturday night, October 27th.

WEAR YOUR COSTUME!!!

Costume contests, door prizes, raflles, drink specials etc. and lots of FUN.

Mark OConner is DJ-ing and he's GREAT.

Other News:

Starting October 25th and every other Thursday from then on will be Karaoke night. Come out and sing and dance your heart out!

Hope to see you there!
What's the crowd like there, as far as age ranges? My sister in law and I are looking for karaoke on Thursday nights. And you guys are the ones right there in the town square, right?

M

missperky

What's the crowd like there, as far as age ranges? My sister in law and I are looking for karaoke on Thursday nights. And you guys are the ones right there in the town square, right?

They are the ones off Medley's Neck Road, in Leonardtown.

sockgirl77

:diva: :kiss:

The crowd is very diverse. Everything from young to old. White collar, blue collar, locals, non locals, etc etc etc.... RARELY any trouble and a really good time. :yay: It's a good crowd.

Is it like the Russell's crowd? I love me a good redneck bar.