grooming shop not closed

whitecat2

you are a small minded person who lives in a small hole like the rest of calvert. you must be from here and not from the real world. if this happed in silver spring, bethesda,ect this would of not been an issue at all !!!!!! so pull your head out of the dark hole and look around you. also all thoes people who go to petco dont know of all the animals hurt in their establishment!!!!!!

jptrukrpr

Re: Action Jackson

relocated? where at the pet cementary?
the people are clueless:lmao:
who is this fool.....he seems like he is missing a few screws. he must not have much of a life to be setting here passing judgement on other people. must be an extravert or something.:smack:

Last edited:

action jackson

No, actually, I am quite smart!

I find your reactions amusing! Esp since you are are obviously part of the clan!
A recent post on another chat brought to light that if you do an inquiry with the MD Judiciary Case Search, you can find out a lot about people and businesses. Looks like AP is going to court next week. Looks like another business called Adorable Paws (coincedence?) in Montgomery County was sued a couple years ago.
Go figure.
Good luck!

SugarBear47

Adorable Paws

Unfortunately this is very true! These people are not professional groomers. Your loving pets are not safe with them.

SugarBear47

:pete: I would like to add to this forum that this so-called GROOMER is also very careless, negligent and irresponsible. And if she doesn't like Calvert Co. or the people here, then LEAVE.

Last edited:

action jackson

Sounds like you are real familiar with them! I take my dog's to PA where my mother lives to have them groomed. They are professionally trained, love what they do and IT SHOWS!!! It is also a quiet and unchaotic atmosphere and my pets are not stressed. I know there are a lot of good groomers in southern MD that take pride in their talent and ability and I respect them.
\
I wish *groomers* had to go through the strict training and qualifications like hairdressers have to. It would certainly weed out the ones that don't *have a clue*

SugarBear47

SugarBear47

:howdy: Yeah I'm sorry to say, wish we'd never heard of them. It's even worse then anybody knows.

I take my two doggies to Top Notch at Three Notch Animal Clinic over in St. Mary's. The groomer is very very good with dogs. She patiently works with them, does not use drugs and she is very relaxed. I have 2 Lhasa Poo's and she does a great job on them. I have also heard that Interlude Kennels in St. Leonard is very good too, with grooming.

whitecat2

you both think you know so much i found out that the groomer who did the dog is working in two other shops here. find out where i will never tell she was a good groomer! and still is. im not part of the clan and do know that the owner is not at falt. for what happend the day she was not at adorable paws and i do feel this has been like a withch hunt!!!!! action jackson keep takeing your pets out of state. sugar bear you need to find out about three notch i think the groomer could be there ha!ha! so much for you knowing all.

action jackson

you both think you know so much i found out that the groomer who did the dog is working in two other shops here. find out where i will never tell she was a good groomer! and still is. im not part of the clan and do know that the owner is not at falt. for what happend the day she was not at adorable paws and i do feel this has been like a withch hunt!!!!! action jackson keep takeing your pets out of state. sugar bear you need to find out about three notch i think the groomer could be there ha!ha! so much for you knowing all.

I know I have made some spelling errors but you really do need a dictionary and to go back to grammar school to learn about punctuation! You don't come across as being very, may I say...bright?:confused:

jptrukrpr

re: sugar bear

i know who this sugar bear is. and the real deal is she is one good liar. and a gold digger. and she does not know as much as she thinks she does. in the end she will be eating her words and wishing she kept her mouth shut. and for your info. adorable paws does have a court date and you should come and join in the fun. they will be found innocent and the truth will come out.
also rumor has it the owner of dog is being sued. and others are going to be also. so go ahead and keep your little gossip going and let the truth come out. i want to see you all eat your words for talking about something you don't know anything about. and by the way, check out what has happened at petco and some other grooming shops in the area. you may be surprised.

pmsmare

you are a small minded person who lives in a small hole like the rest of calvert. you must be from here and not from the real world. if this happed in silver spring, bethesda,ect this would of not been an issue at all !!!!!! so pull your head out of the dark hole and look around you. also all thoes people who go to petco dont know of all the animals hurt in their establishment!!!!!!
How nice for you to make these comments, while posting a free advertisement for your business. This should drum up quite a bit of new clients for you. Especially in the Calvert County area.

SugarBear47

sugarbear

Ok so you are a fan of theirs - sucked in - right? Trust me - I DO know what I'm talking about. So I have to say that you do not realize it yet, but you are being very disillusioned. By the time you wake up, it will be nearly too late.

action jackson

Ok so you are a fan of theirs - sucked in - right? Trust me - I DO know what I'm talking about. So I have to say that you do not realize it yet, but you are being very disillusioned. By the time you wake up, it will be nearly too late.

Wake up? Sounds like these people are permanently asleep or in a fog. They just don't get it!
Free advertisement? What a joke. I doubt the deplorable paws phone is ringing off the hook!

pmsmare

Wake up? Sounds like these people are permanently asleep or in a fog. They just don't get it!
Free advertisement? What a joke. I doubt the deplorable paws phone is ringing off the hook!

Obviously, they dont get it, or they are friends with a 1 sided explanation of what happened, trying to go down with the ship. First off they offended any potential clients on the forum who reside in Calvert County. They have such a positive way of responding to other posters here in this thread. Very Professional

SugarBear47

sugarbear47

:yahoo:
You are absolutely correct. They are very closed-minded, and simple think they can do whatever they please, no matter how illegal, and simply get away with it. Not going to happen.

action jackson

actionjackson has an interesting email.:whistle:

Thank you!

I guess what I never hear from this groomer's fan club is an admittance of poor judgement. I am not siding with the owner of the Chow, either, because she had poor judgement as well!
To quote whitecat2, who claims to have been in the shop when the chow died: "The groomer called the shop owner to ask what she should do and was told to call the dog's owner and send him home. He was ungroomable. The dog's owner insisted on him being groomed and offered to come in and muzzle him and keep him under control."
The word "insisted" is what gets me. I mean, let's blame someone else because you went ahead and groomed the dog anyways and it died. It's like a person walking into a bar and drinking, he gets pulled over for DUI (or worse) and then blames the bartender for serving him drinks. Take responsibility for your actions. Sounds like these people's "truth" is only to try to pass the blame. Even if they "win", they are still losers in my book!
I am proud to live in Solomons and love the area in general. I do hope the landlord or new tenant will take down ap's handmade sign out front...it has been an eyesore from the beginning (talk about unprofessional!) In the past few days, I have noticed a lot of activity there and have seen people working late at night - any idea what kind of business is going in there?