Foster Homes Desperately Needed

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Like every rescue, we are struggling for foster homes.

Sometimes the dogs will move quickly but sometimes not, especially considering the types of dogs we tend to rescue. Pits and pit mixes, Rottweilers other large breed and also older dogs. Sometimes we get the smaller easier to place dogs, but those are limited as well by the amount of foster homes that are available.

What do we ask from our foster homes? For you to love the dogs like your own, to socialize them with your family, friends and current pets, teach them basic manners and more (if you have the knowledge), bring them to adoption events and basically just help these animals find their forever homes.

We pay for all the vetting (but the animals have to go to the vet that works with the group), will provide dog food and crates if needed.

A lot of times the foster homes are already set up with crates and don't take the dog food from us, the support for the foster home is dictated by how much the foster home wants from us.

If you have the room and the heart and the time please contact me and we'll see if we can get a foster dog to fit your lifestyle!

thanks,
Kathy
Second Hope Rescue

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Like every rescue, we are struggling for foster homes.

Second Hope Rescue

I have one dog at the shelter waiting on me to pick up on Monday, possibly two others as well.

Two are pit mixes, one is about 8 months old and needs manners, one is a little adorable terrier mix - I will make room for them as they need out of the shelter, but New, Available foster homes would make this soo much easier!

Anyone ready?

thanks,
Kathy

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have one dog at the shelter waiting on me to pick up on Monday, possibly two others as well.

Two are pit mixes, one is about 8 months old and needs manners, one is a little adorable terrier mix - I will make room for them as they need out of the shelter, but New, Available foster homes would make this soo much easier!

Anyone ready?

thanks,
Kathy

No can do. I just rescued on Monday an older dog from CAWL. She is the best dog. Good luck!