Buffalo Wings and Beer

K

kris31280

I think we've been there 5 times in the past two weeks. The wings are SO addictive and it reminds me of Buffalo Wild Wings back home.

I just wish they had a little bigger drink selection, but eh... you go to a place called Buffalo Wings and Beer, you should expect Buffalo Wings and Beer.

jenbengen

Watch it
I think we've been there 5 times in the past two weeks. The wings are SO addictive and it reminds me of Buffalo Wild Wings back home.

I just wish they had a little bigger drink selection, but eh... you go to a place called Buffalo Wings and Beer, you should expect Buffalo Wings and Beer.

We ordered take out there once- ordered a pound of wings. Got home and had FIVE wings in it (and no, they did not equal a pound). Husband was not pleased. :lmao: BWW in Florida is delish!

Mikeinsmd

We ordered take out there once- ordered a pound of wings. Got home and had FIVE wings in it (and no, they did not equal a pound). Husband was not pleased. :lmao: BWW in Florida is delish!
Yep, they have good wings and the sunset wheat is :yum: but they have no clue what a pound is.