Roasting Pigs?

M

missperky

Don't have time for that, if I can't call them first for pricing, I'm not going.

Whats your deal cowgirl? You always seem a little perturbed in your replies to me.

Amish don't have phones the last time I checked..:shrug:

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
You used to be able to buy them at BK Millers in Clinton. But that was years ago, not sure if they still do. But then again, you could probably try any bar in St. Marys county on a Friday night. All you need is a string and a corn cob. Oh wait, you said 30 lbs not 300. My bad!

Last edited:

Cowgirl

Don't have time for that, if I can't call them first for pricing, I'm not going.

Whats your deal cowgirl? You always seem a little perturbed in your replies to me.

:confused: When else have I replied to you? And Amish people don't use phones. :shrug:

ETA: I even sent you a PM trying to be helpful once. :rolleyes: You're either an MPD or :drama:

Last edited:

ImnoMensa

There was an Amish fellow right at the Budd's Creek end of Thompson's Corner who had a sign out for roasting pigs for sale.. Just ask any of the Amish folks they all know each other's business.

red_explorer

Ok

Call the Amish Stauffers.. 1.800.Amishmd

First of all, if you know where the Loveville Post Office is, head north. The next driveway has signs about Custom Deer Processing and Deer apples. That's it. Turn right. If he doesn't have any, he can tell you where to go.

PackMom

:confused: When else have I replied to you? And Amish people don't use phones. :shrug:

ETA: I even sent you a PM trying to be helpful once. :rolleyes: You're either an MPD or :drama:

Oops, I'm sorry I got you mixed up with someone else :blushing:

You were helpful and I appreciate it.

I didn't think the Amish used phones, but I believe they sell their goods at co-ops like the one in Annapolis, I didn't know if there was one around here.