Medieval Vacation Bible School 6/23-6/27

kzabriskie

If you have a child or know a child between the ages of 5 and 12 and are looking for something fun for them to do at the end of June, consider sending them to Vacation Bible School in La Plata. There's music, there's art, there's fun, and best of all, it's free!

Christ Church Port Tobacco Parish hosts Vacation Bible School

June 23rd – June 27th

Venture back to the Middle Ages; a time of cathedrals, monasteries, stained glass, and mosaics. Children entering kindergarten through those entering the seventh grade are invited to join us at Christ Church in La Plata for a week of medieval fun. The program begins at 9:00 am and ends at 12:15 the week of June 23rd. Please register before June 17th. Email kzabriskie@businesstrainingworks.com for a registration form, pick one up at Christ Church, or call (301) 932-1051 to register your child via phone.

RodRugg

I went to Civil War Bible School one time and it was amazing! We had crow captures, fire fights, taffy pulls. I learned how to mount an engine to a tree and learned about how Jesus fed some people with magic. If I could go back again I sure would. I would also like to go to Dinosaur Bible School and learn about how they fighted dinosaurs in the old days.

Ponytail

lol!!! I was kicked out of vacation bible school when I was a kid. I kept going around the corner to see a girl that was in my class. :biggrin: She had a cool tree house. :cool:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Ponytail
lol!!! I was kicked out of vacation bible school when I was a kid. I kept going around the corner to see a girl that was in my class. :biggrin: She had a cool tree house. :cool:

Trying to part the way were ya? :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
We are also having VBS at our church too. It is "Scuba Dubba-Fishing for Fun"

If you would like more information on it- 301-472-7200 and speak to Janet or Sarah or ask for Michelle Cardwell.

This VBS will be located in leonardtown, maryland at St Pauls UMC next to St Mary's Hospital