Amish Baked Goods

multitaskerJuls

Does anyone know of a place other than the Farmer's Market in Charlotte Hall on Saturdays that the Amish sell their baked goods? Is there any place in Loveville or Mechanicsville? Thanks for any help!:drool:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Does anyone know of a place other than the Farmer's Market in Charlotte Hall on Saturdays that the Amish sell their baked goods? Is there any place in Loveville or Mechanicsville? Thanks for any help!:drool:

Right there in Loveville. :drool: I'm having a brain fart right now, and can't remember the name, but they have all the plants and picnic tables, etc. in front of it. Good eats inside.

lovinmaryland

Right there in Loveville. :drool: I'm having a brain fart right now, and can't remember the name, but they have all the plants and picnic tables, etc. in front of it. Good eats inside.

Do they have the whoopie pies? Those are little tasty cakes of heaven :drool:

I pass that place on my way home from work but have yet to stop in... I must stop by today if they have whoopie pies :biggrin:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

I pass that place on my way home from work but have yet to stop in... I must stop by today if they have whoopie pies :biggrin:

I'm not sure. It's been a while since I stopped by there. But this tread is making a stop by there this weekend more and more likely.

Debbie92454

The farmers market by Charlotte Hall Library if they are still open is everyday and they was selling baked goods as well as produce.

W

wkndbeacher

Zimmerman's before Third Base in Loveville, they're wonderful people.

jenbengen

Watch it

:drool: Mmmmm...I'm addicted to their baked goods. We travel the Charlotte Hall...wish we knew of a more local place to Great Mills.

R

residentofcre

There's a good amish market in Annapolis... they have a mean Apple Pie and Bread Pudding...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

They have whoopie pies. I have yet to get one. They have always been gone by noon, which is when I get there. What ARE THEY?????