Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Snapfish

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Angel

~*~*~
Which online photo site do you use to reproduce your precious moments? If you choose "Other" please specify who and why. Any bad experiences with any of the listed poll sites would be appreciated. Thanks! :cheers:

P.S. - Your name will not be revealed if you vote.

Last edited:
I

Inkpen

Other: Picasa by Google..guick, fast, good editing tools, free web storage and viewing.

belvak

Happy Camper
Use Photobucket, but simply because that is the first one I heard about. Never had any problems with them, but haven't ordered prints either. I have ordered prints from RiteAid and was happy with the experience.

Boxdyn

I use Kodakgallery, but that is only because my sister sends all her photos through them and it is easier for me to just have one account.

sockgirl77

I used Wal*Fart online to do the birth announcements and they were great. Picked them up in n hour. I HATE Wal*Fart but it's all we have in town. However, the prices and quality were wonderful. 50 announcements for $20.00 and did not have to wait 2-3 weeks for them. :yay:

Callie girl

I use Snapfish and they are very fast and are always giving you offers for 20 free prints. I had a problem with pics from there one time and I e-mailed them and they sent them priority mail with no questions or any extra charge, had them in a day. They are great.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
smugmug..

different levels of service from amateur photo storage to professional photog businesses. You can sell your prints right from their site

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:yeahthat:

Free and very easy to use. It's easy to do what you want. Automatically resizes photos for mail & web.

Free kind of scares me..

I may be wrong, but I assume there is more liability for the company that I pay to protect my pictures from loss than a company that offers their services for free.

That being said, I would assume the paid services have better security in place, and probably more than one back up system.