Hotel Charles

angel11284

So I went to hotel charles on saturday night, which by the way was not my choice, to see jimmy's chicken shack. i then spotted one girl that i know for a fact is only 19 years old...does hotel charles not card certain people or are they just not good at spotting fake ids? this could explain all the drama that seems to go down there.

S

Special_K44

I know the owner personally - I am sure if a 19 yr old was in there he was not aware. He had his liquor license suspended last year for 1 year due to underage kids. I am sure the doorman either knew them and let them in with the understanding of no alcohol consumption or whomever did an illegal license for the person did a really good one. You can buy the blank licenses on line now for any state, so I am guessing that is how it happened. But I will call the owner today and let them know there was underagers in his club.

angel11284

I know the owner personally - I am sure if a 19 yr old was in there he was not aware. He had his liquor license suspended last year for 1 year due to underage kids. I am sure the doorman either knew them and let them in with the understanding of no alcohol consumption or whomever did an illegal license for the person did a really good one. You can buy the blank licenses on line now for any state, so I am guessing that is how it happened. But I will call the owner today and let them know there was underagers in his club.

I know someone that knows the girl and she just got a fake id and apparently it worked b/c she was in there. we also witnessed a bouncer let some people in a side door and never carded them. these bouncers need to understand that there is a reason for a legal drinking age and they are taking a big risk by letting them in.

E

(((echo)))

i was "almost" there,
the line was a mile long so i said screw it :ohwell:

Giantone

I know someone that knows the girl and she just got a fake id and apparently it worked b/c she was in there. we also witnessed a bouncer let some people in a side door and never carded them. these bouncers need to understand that there is a reason for a legal drinking age and they are taking a big risk by letting them in.

Wrong girl,it was the other girl.:whistle:

Giantone

So I went to hotel charles on saturday night, which by the way was not my choice, to see jimmy's chicken shack. i then spotted one girl that i know for a fact is only 19 years old...does hotel charles not card certain people or are they just not good at spotting fake ids? this could explain all the drama that seems to go down there.

Did you tell anyone,a bouncer..a bartender?:whistle: