Peacock Feathers

luvscats

does anyone have peacock feathers? They are the best cat toys. I don't need the top quality feathers with the perfect "eye." The plainer feathers work just fine. Thx :) :dance:

M

Mousebaby

does anyone have peacock feathers? They are the best cat toys. I don't need the top quality feathers with the perfect "eye." The plainer feathers work just fine. Thx :) :dance:

Just in case you don't see the other one, I do, PM me if you would like a few. My cat breaks them really easily!:howdy:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I've gots lots of peacock feathers, had peacocks for almost 20 years. I don't even pick them up much anymore and give them away to anyone who wants them. Yesterday morning I discovered that my female died of old age. I named my original peacocks Rhett & Scarlet. I'm on Rett #2 and will get a Scarlet #3 in the spring. If you need more feathers, pm me...........

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I am bumping this because I am looking for some peacock feathers. I will take as many as I can get. TIA:howdy: