Politics in your marriage?

mrs. katie

Do any of the people here have marriages in which the two people have two completely different political thought processes? I know that me and my husband disagree on almost everything (we make Mary Matlin and James Carville look like allies on politics). Just wondering...

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by mrs. katie
Do any of the people here have marriages in which the two people have two completely different political thought processes? I know that me and my husband disagree on almost everything (we make Mary Matlin and James Carville look like allies on politics). Just wondering...

Nope! I'd never lower my moral standards enough to marry a Flaming Liberal Democrat. :rolleyes: :wink: :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hell, I never even dated a liberal, let alone wanted to marry one. The minute some guy expressed a liberal tendency, out the door he went.

demsformd

Well Katie was a wonderful flaming liberal when she was in college but then "saw the light." We get along by not talking about politics anymore and well we understand that our lifestyles are exactly the same (even though I am a liberal, I live a conservative lifestyle).

On another note, the week before elections, I'm pretty much out of the house so that we don't argue about it too much.