Trashed a brides maid dress

Sarah Lynn

Giddy up
This shoot was a lot of fun. Can't wait to do another!!

Attachments

• 021cfs.jpg
    021cfs.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 292
  • 085cS.jpg
    085cS.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 264

vbailey

vbailey
Thanks and the wings are complicated unless you are familiar with using layers in photoshop or PSP. If you know how to use layers I can send you some info on how to do it.

No Thanks, Iam not creative enought to understand how to do it Iam sure, I just thought it looked really cool. I will have to hire you to do it with my Grandchildren one day...when I get some!!! LOL! It would be really nice done with children/baby pictures too.

Sarah Lynn

Giddy up
No Thanks, Iam not creative enought to understand how to do it Iam sure, I just thought it looked really cool. I will have to hire you to do it with my Grandchildren one day...when I get some!!! LOL! It would be really nice done with children/baby pictures too.

I have actual wings for babies and children. I usually do childrens portraits. Adults are usually harder to get to model for you. Most of them hate having their pictures taken LOL. But I have recently talked a few in to it, and with very pleasing results.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Nice pictures, I really like the first. Went on your site and great photos... you are an excellent photographer.:yay: