If you would like to see...

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
... what Autumn should really look like: here ya go! :biggrin:

From my VT trip 4 weeks ago; I just got the chance to go through these today. Taken from 1,230 images, these are the top 77. (Yes, I know that's still a lot, but you can view them a few at a time... and I don't think you'll be disappointed.)

If you'd like to know where a particular one was shot or whatever, just ask - I probably have a good anecdote to accompany it. :lol:

Thanks. :howdy:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Very Nice.. I really like the one with the reflection of the barn and trees.. (last page)

I really like them all. :yay:

hvp05

Very nice! I like the macro shots of the leaves with frost on them! :yay:
At that point, I had only used my new macro lens a little bit... and not at all for macros. :lol:

My favorite among those is the pine bud.

This_person

From my VT trip 4 weeks ago; I just got the chance to go through these today. Taken from 1,230 images, these are the top 77. (Yes, I know that's still a lot, but you can view them a few at a time... and I don't think you'll be disappointed.)

If you'd like to know where a particular one was shot or whatever, just ask - I probably have a good anecdote to accompany it. :lol:

Very nice, thank you for sharing!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member

Oh my gosh! I love the Methodist Church Lady -when she's placing the signs and when you have her full frontal! :clap:

And the first on page 7, with the barn and weathervane! :yay:

They are truly fantastic! Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

Pandora

Beautiful hvp. I love 'em all.

Page #5, the very last photo, and page #8, the reflection in the water are especially remarkable. :yay:

M

Mousebaby

Gorgeous Pics!!! You need to go and get yourself a job for Birds and Blooms or some other fancy magazine that has beautiful pics in it! Fantasic work!

:howdy:

hvp05

Oh my gosh! I love the Methodist Church Lady -when she's placing the signs and when you have her full frontal!
Interesting; you think exactly like this person...
BS Gal said:
OMG, my FAVORITE is the old lady with the pink gloves looking into the camera. Absolutely great! Great job. I may have to order the old lady one. I LOVE that....it speaks to me.
:lol:

You need to go and get yourself a job for Birds and Blooms or some other fancy magazine that has beautiful pics in it! Fantasic work!
Yeah, well if I could land that job I would. But it hasn't happened yet. But I do it because I love it, not just to get published.

Thanks again for the feedback - even negative criticisms would be fine, as long as you're honest - because I do appreciate them.

Geek

Wonderful!!!!

Did you say what camera you used? Did you use a fish eye lens at any point?