Dodge's New/Old Muscle Car

Magnum

Should be Huntin
This is how the Charger should have looked :yay: If the Charger had the retro look I would have got one and done the General Lee :yay:

M

Mousebaby

This is how the Charger should have looked :yay: If the Charger had the retro look I would have got one and done the General Lee :yay:

Oh ICK! I'm glad it didn't! I personally like the scowl on my car's face! :lmao: I also like the unique looks of her! Beautiful car IMO! :wink:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Oh ICK! I'm glad it didn't! I personally like the scowl on my car's face! :lmao: I also like the unique looks of her! Beautiful car IMO! :wink:

I liked my Magnum, however it ended up being totally useless to me. That car is just a go fast car with space:lmao: I got stuck in the mud twice because the car was trying to be too smart for it's own good, I couldn't take it to the campground because I kept getting stuck and bottomed out on rocks. Now it was fast and very nice but it was too low for me. Now a remake of the 69 Charger:drool::drool: Thats why I bought my Suburban.... It will keep me from buying the new Challenger

M

Mousebaby

I liked my Magnum, however it ended up being totally useless to me. That car is just a go fast car with space:lmao: I got stuck in the mud twice because the car was trying to be too smart for it's own good, I couldn't take it to the campground because I kept getting stuck and bottomed out on rocks. Now it was fast and very nice but it was too low for me. Now a remake of the 69 Charger:drool::drool: Thats why I bought my Suburban.... It will keep me from buying the new Challenger

:smack: You don't take a car like that 4-wheelin'!!!! Have you gone mad son??? :roflmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
:smack: You don't take a car like that 4-wheelin'!!!! Have you gone mad son??? :roflmao:

I wasn't thats what made me mad:lmao: When I got stuck I was turing around in someones yard. The campground people would take little toyotas and saturns down there, my car was just longer so I would bottom out or get the big rocks hung up :lmao:

M

Mousebaby

I wasn't thats what made me mad:lmao: When I got stuck I was turing around in someones yard. The campground people would take little toyotas and saturns down there, my car was just longer so I would bottom out or get the big rocks hung up :lmao:

No, actually I know what you mean! My right rear tire slips if you look at it crooked! I have to be super careful when its raining when I start off at the lights or I fish tail! That is super scarey in rush hour traffic! :faint:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
No, actually I know what you mean! My right rear tire slips if you look at it crooked! I have to be super careful when its raining when I start off at the lights or I fish tail! That is super scarey in rush hour traffic! :faint:

Really? My traction control used to kick in too fast. Now turned off I could burn out and fish tail but I could not do a full 360. Even with the ECT turned off it still maintains 7 or 8% control. Thats why I had problems in the mud. Even with the traction control turned off I could not get full control of the rear tires. When the control kicked in the motor would sputter causing the rear tires to stop spinning. When in slick mud if you hold your rear tires at 15-25 mph it slings the mud out of your tread and allows for more traction, something you can't do with a dang car too smart for it's own good.

Now on a positive note I hit some ice one day, I was doing maybe 25, as the rear started to kick out I felt the car start hitting the brakes. It pulled me right out of the slide :yay:

M

Mousebaby

Really? My traction control used to kick in too fast. Now turned off I could burn out and fish tail but I could not do a full 360. Even with the ECT turned off it still maintains 7 or 8% control. Thats why I had problems in the mud. Even with the traction control turned off I could not get full control of the rear tires. When the control kicked in the motor would sputter causing the rear tires to stop spinning. When in slick mud if you hold your rear tires at 15-25 mph it slings the mud out of your tread and allows for more traction, something you can't do with a dang car too smart for it's own good.

Now on a positive note I hit some ice one day, I was doing maybe 25, as the rear started to kick out I felt the car start hitting the brakes. It pulled me right out of the slide :yay:

Hmmmm, do you think there is something wrong with my ESP? :confused:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Hmmmm, do you think there is something wrong with my ESP? :confused:

If you floor it can you feel the motor sputter or will it burn out till you let off? Today is a good day to test, stop at a stop sign or light. Mine would break traction then start to sputter within a second or two. Now with it turned off I could spin for 5-20 seconds before it would lightly sputter

M

Mousebaby

If you floor it can you feel the motor sputter or will it burn out till you let off? Today is a good day to test, stop at a stop sign or light. Mine would break traction then start to sputter within a second or two. Now with it turned off I could spin for 5-20 seconds before it would lightly sputter

I have felt the sputter before, but mostly in the mornings when the engine is still cold. This thing burns rubber like you wouldn't believe! From what your telling me I need to call Dodge and tell them I think there is something up, because it hasn't been a week since my ESP/BAS light came on while I was just sitting in the drive through at the CVS! I will check back later for your reply, gotta get the kiddies up for school! :huggy: :howdy:

jrt_ms1995

This is how the Charger should have looked :yay: If the Charger had the retro look :yay:

The new Charger looks very much like the old Charger, if you consider the '66 and '67 models, and is, frankly, one of the few Chrysler products of the past 35 years that isn't butt-f'ing ugly.

Just my opinion; your opinion may have no basis in reality. :lmao:

CrashTest

Yea right - 80 days till we see one at an auto show.

Let me know when you see one in an actual showroom.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

I am glad that the Challenger at least resembles the classic that it was named for. A muscle car should look like a muscle car and the 4 doors on the Charger definently did not do it for me. All it had was the name....don't get me wrong I think the Charger is a nice looking car but it should of had a different name because it in no way was a remake for the classic.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I have a Charger and love it. Never thought I would buy a Dodge. I agree they should have made a 2 door version. Now Pontiac screwed the pooch with their remake of the GTO. That body style is an insult to the GTO. I look forward to see how the Challenger makes out.