Dunkin Donuts

SoMDGirl42

I'm very disappointed. I stopped this morning at the new dunkin donuts to buy some fresh donuts for the office. I walk in and eye the display case with all the fresh baked donuts lined up neatly. As I trying to decide which ones to get, the girl behind the counter says, "We're not open yet". To which I reply, "what time do you open?" and she said "Tomorrow".

So for all you guys that are hoping for some fresh donuts tomorrow, might want to wait a few days cause the donuts will be stale and a day old by tomorrow.

I would think if they weren't open they would lock the door or put a note up or something. As I pulled away I watched 4 more victims walk in the door looking for fresh dunkin donuts.

I'm very disappointed. I stopped this morning at the new dunkin donuts to buy some fresh donuts for the office. I walk in and eye the display case with all the fresh baked donuts lined up neatly. As I trying to decide which ones to get, the girl behind the counter says, "We're not open yet". To which I reply, "what time do you open?" and she said "Tomorrow".

So for all you guys that are hoping for some fresh donuts tomorrow, might want to wait a few days cause the donuts will be stale and a day old by tomorrow.

I would think if they weren't open they would lock the door or put a note up or something. As I pulled away I watched 4 more victims walk in the door looking for fresh dunkin donuts.

That's too bad... I was hoping they would be a bit fresher than the one in Lusby. They are already at least a day old from transport, plus the time sitting in the back room, plus the time in the display case.....

Thanx for the heads up, tho. :yay:

sockgirl77

The Dunkin Donuts down here does not bake their own donuts daily. Trucks bring them in. Go to Donut Connection! :yum:

The Dunkin Donuts down here does not bake their own donuts daily. Trucks bring them in. Go to Donut Connection! :yum:

Eh... not thrilled with theirs either. I don't care for the fillings, and last time I was there (3? months ago) they were very skimpy on the filling.

sockgirl77

Eh... not thrilled with theirs either. I don't care for the fillings, and last time I was there (3? months ago) they were very skimpy on the filling.

I've always loved theirs. They bake them all day. Nothing like getting a warm glazed donut at 2am. :yum:

I've always loved theirs. They bake them all day. Nothing like getting a warm glazed donut at 2am. :yum:

:lmao: Ok, I'll give you that! Everything tastes so good after a night out! Reminds me of stopping at Jack-In-The-Box at 3am for a BreakfastJack.... back in the days when they were good.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
:lmao: Ok, I'll give you that! Everything tastes so good after a night out! Reminds me of stopping at Jack-In-The-Box at 3am for a BreakfastJack.... back in the days when they were good.

Why did you have to go and mention Jack in the crack........Now I want a Sourdough Jack Burger :tantrum: and I really don't need it :lmao: