Halo 3 Add-On

warneckutz

First Halo 3 add-on detailed - Xbox 360 News at GameSpot

Halo 3 has already set records at retail, and it might get the chance to make some new benchmarks in the downloadable content space as well. Microsoft today announced that the Xbox 360 first-person shooter will receive an array of downloadable multiplayer maps, starting with a Heroic Map Pack on December 11.

The Heroic Map Pack will include three maps, and will carry a price of 800 Microsoft points ($10) when it debuts on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Standoff is an outdoor map designed for mid-sized games, while the Rat's Nest is an indoor map with an emphasis placed on vehicles and intended for large-scale team skirmishes. Finally, Foundry is an industrial warehouse level designed with the game's Forge mode in mind.

As with the multiplayer map packs for Halo 2 and Gears of War, the Heroic Map Pack will eventually be made free to download. Microsoft has said it will drop the fee for the three maps in spring 2008, just before the next selection of new multiplayer maps becomes available.

vbailey

vbailey
Hubby and sons have Halo Parties at the house with 12 people playing all at once. There are people setting all around my family room, on the floor, every where, some are on the 73in, and some on the 50in screen tv's. It is so much fun to watch them play. I don't understand the game at all, but watching the people play is a blast!!!

smoothmarine187

Hubby and sons have Halo Parties at the house with 12 people playing all at once. There are people setting all around my family room, on the floor, every where, some are on the 73in, and some on the 50in screen tv's. It is so much fun to watch them play. I don't understand the game at all, but watching the people play is a blast!!!

:huggy: Well, you know what they say, Violent video games bring a family together.

E

(((echo)))

when i saw the title of the thread.....i thought maybe you got a "special" helmet that you could wear and play :lmao:

H

hborror

:doh: Now it won't download past 20 percent. I'm putting my master chief uniform on and assasinating Bill gates, this is :bs:

Make sure you go by Bungie too, get them for not fixing the cheat problem.

just about EVERYONE is doing it now, hubby was talking to a guy a work that said he wont get on rank without cheating..I said I hope you never talk to him again NAH he's my friend I can't get pissed if he cheats he doesn't cheat when I play him.

I said NEVER introduce me to that azz

smoothmarine187

just about EVERYONE is doing it now, hubby was talking to a guy a work that said he wont get on rank without cheating..I said I hope you never talk to him again NAH he's my friend I can't get pissed if he cheats he doesn't cheat when I play him.

:roflmao: You take that game way to seriously

LordStanley

I know nothing

Whats the cheat?

Solja_Boy

Whats the cheat?

Yea, I want to know how to get on there and cheat. I want to get my rank up.

I already know how to cheat in order to boost my experiance. I just need to find out how to cheat and get dat level 50.

Oh yea I got the new maps and they are cool.

J

juggy4805

Anybody else play on the new maps. I downloaded them last night but I didn't even play.