Votes: 6 75.0%
  • GQ

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you like a guy who's all buttoned down and slicked back. Mr. GQ, or do you like guys who are a little rumpled? I'm not talking yuckola here - clean and tidy, just not all groomed to within an inch of his life, maybe doesn't shave every day - like that.

My preference is for the rumpled guy - I never like a guy who takes longer to get ready than I do or who takes up more closet space than me. There's something effeminate about that, IMO, so I go for the guy-guys.

Be honest!

SxyPrincess

I'm stumped on this question. I love the "rumpled" type however, I also find the GQ type sexy as hell!

Can I have em both? :lol:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Do you like a guy who's all buttoned down and slicked back. Mr. GQ, or do you like guys who are a little rumpled? I'm not talking yuckola here - clean and tidy, just not all groomed to within an inch of his life, maybe doesn't shave every day - like that.

My preference is for the rumpled guy - I never like a guy who takes longer to get ready than I do or who takes up more closet space than me. There's something effeminate about that, IMO, so I go for the guy-guys.

Be honest!

Definately the rumpled guy... more real. I'm not into primping myself up like doing my hair and what not... so if they take longer for me to get ready.... then there's something wrong for me.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I am soooo with you on this one Vrai. I use to like that GQ style. back in my younger days, lol. I want a manly man now! The bf is a professional fireman and has to be clean shaven every other day. The days that he's off and doesn't have to shave... :yum: He works part time locally building/fixing fire trucks and other emergency vehicles, the days I'm off I am at the shop just so I can see him unshaven and greesy from doing manly things, lol.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
since I have had both, I would have to say that I now prefer rumpled.

I used to have a boyfriend in California that was model material gorgeous, but he spent a lot of time in the mirror. My friend Jane loves to remind of the time she walked in on him in the bathroom and caught him primping at the mirror.... to much....:D But then again, I guess that's better than catching him doing something else :shocked:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Gimme a man's man--

One way or another he's gonna be rumpled! :lol:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I'm stumped on this question. I love the "rumpled" type however, I also find the GQ type sexy as hell!

Can I have em both? :lol:

I'm with Prince!!!

Seriously, I can't say. It depends on the guy.

A guy that stands in front of the mirror for hours is definitely a no-go. A guy that will never dress in a suit is also a no-go.

I like one that can handle different looks... versatile!

B

Beach Patrol

Rumpled is cute and fun in its own way, and I don't mind it so much at all -

but in the words of ZZ TOP

''Every girl's crazy bout a sharp dressed man!''

I love a POWER SUIT and POWER TIE - the hard-assed corporate look! Yummy.....makes me moist! :D

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Rumpled all the way baby!!!! My all time favorite guy in my life (when I was much younger :) ) was a HD mechanic - OMG when he came home from work was he ever HOT - I always wanted to jump those bones before he could make it to the shower - something about a manly man who is manly!!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by migtig
Rumpled all the way baby!!!! My all time favorite guy in my life (when I was much younger :) ) was a HD mechanic - OMG when he came home from work was he ever HOT - I always wanted to jump those bones before he could make it to the shower - something about a manly man who is manly!!!

Just out of curiosity, where do fishermen come in on that theory?
:D

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Bk,

Just out of curiosity, how'd ya get in here?

Did you miss the sign that read "For women only"?? :rolleyes:

We try to have some privacy...and see what happens! :dosman:

Just like a man not to LISTEN!!!! :bandit:

:burning: :mrt: :whip:

hehe;)

Last edited:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by AnonymousPenguin
Bk,

Just out of curiosity, how'd ya get in here?

Did you miss the sign that read "For women only"?? :rolleyes:

We try to have some privacy...and see what happens! :dosman:

Just like a man not to LISTEN!!!! :bandit:

:burning: :mrt: :whip:

hehe;)

HUH? WHAT? HUH???

WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY REMOTE???