who wants to par-tay tonight...

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Thinking about heading out to the bars tonight and getting some groove on :banana:

Where's everyone going to be at?

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Clue: Ask this question before the party crowd leaves at 5:00 :wink:

K

Kain99

The girls are home putting their faces on... It'll be o.k. maybe one of em' will chime in. Don't Sxy and Pixie hang out at Casey's?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
That would be a trip...
although I might be able to make it up there...

I don't really know how to get there... it's in La Plata somewhere right?

K

Kain99

Yeah! Casey Jones! Ya can't miss it! Just before or after... the railroad tracks! Great Food!

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Kain99
Yeah! Casey Jones! Ya can't miss it! Just before or after... the railroad tracks! Great Food!

Rail road tracks........Casey Jones.........interesting

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sleuth - Kain is right, you need to let us know in advance. Geesh, some men. I had canceled my dates, then wound up going to tiki for an hour to meet one persistent one and then cattamarrans and then home by myself. :bawl: I was in bed alone by 10:30 :ohwell: Such a party animal I am.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Well, I went to Harbor Sounds at 8, but my favorite bartender wasn't working so I went to Solomon's Pier and wound up talking to a beautiful young woman from Michigan for about 2 hours, then we went to the Tiki Bar for about an hour or so, then back to Solomon's Pier, then...

well.. never mind. :banana:

But I'll see her again tonight around 5ish. :biggrin:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I don't see this going anywhere...
She's only in town for the weekend visiting her Aunt...

She's going back to Pennsylvania tomorrow and then to her hometown in Michigan at the end of the summer.

Last edited:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by sleuth14
I don't see this going anywhere...
She's only in town for the weekend visiting her Aunt...

She's going back to Pennsylvania tomorrow and then to her hometown in Michigan at the end of the summer.

Well if that's the case, I wouldn't even waste the $$ to go out with her tonight. A state far away is much more of a barrier than just a couple of hours. Did you go out tonight - how was it?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by laureng
Well if that's the case, I wouldn't even waste the $$ to go out with her tonight. A state far away is much more of a barrier than just a couple of hours. Did you go out tonight - how was it?

The $$ aren't a waste. Good company and good conversation for a couple hours. It's worth it since all my guy friends are out of town and I'm bored out of my skull.

Had a great time tonight. It started off as a disaster when I had been waiting on her for 20 minutes when she called to cancel because of a family thing. Then I went home and just as I got home, she called back and said never mind, it was a go...

so we met... had a few drinks, and good conversation.

And it turns out she's going to be back in about 3 weeks to stay with her Aunt while working at Solomon's Pier through the end of the summer.