Fiddlediddle

craberta

I have wanted a fiddle for 25 years. My hubby finally bought me one at the Bluegrass festival in Myrtle Beach. Now all his kin expect me to play it for them next time I go there to visit. OH-OH:shrug:

E

(((echo)))

I have wanted a fiddle for 25 years. My hubby finally bought me one at the Bluegrass festival in Myrtle Beach. Now all his kin expect me to play it for them next time I go there to visit. OH-OH:shrug:

get a small mp3 player and tape it to the side.....and press play

greyhound

No, I am one of those weirdos who plays instruments by ear. I play the piano and now I just want to play the fiddle the same way. by ear, and making songs up.:whistle:

If you play by ear you should be able to pick it up. My hubby and son both play instruments by ear. They paly everything. The boy plays violin.

craberta

If you play by ear you should be able to pick it up. My hubby and son both play instruments by ear. They paly everything. The boy plays violin.

Wow, that sounds like my hubb and boy. All we ever do around here is sing and play music:howdy:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I got a fiddle a couple years ago. I played around on it for a couple weeks, learned amazing grace and dixie.... and that was it. Haven't touched it since:lmao: I should sell my instrument collection, 5 electric guitars, 1 acoustic, 2 banjos and a fiddle.