Holiday Pet Photos?

WhiskeyGirl

I remembering seeing a flyer advertising holiday photos for pets with Santa. I think its at the Well Pet Clinic. Does anyone have any more information?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I do my own.

Attachments

• xmasbiscuit1.JPG
    xmasbiscuit1.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 171

dgates80

Land of the lost
I think that PAWS is doing pet photos during the Solomons Christmas Walk event -- at Solomons Vet I think. I will see if I can find a link to post.....

dgates80

Land of the lost
Pet photos at Solomons Christmas Walk

I think that PAWS is doing pet photos during the Solomons Christmas Walk event -- at Solomons Vet I think. I will see if I can find a link to post.....

Celebrate Christmas in Solomons Maryland - The Solomons Christmas Walk

Saturday
December 8th 8:00am Jingle Bell 5K Run/Walk for Arthritis & Rudolph Romp for kids. Starts at the Calvert Marine Museum.
8:30am Breakfast with Santa at the Naughty Gull Restaurant. Two seatings available. Reservations required;
10:00am Call 410-326-4855. $8 for adults and $6 for children under 10. Adults accompanying children only. Breakfast with Santa will be repeated on Saturday, December 15.
1:00-4:00pm P.A.W.S. pet pictures with Santa at Solomons Veterinary Medical Center.
6:00-9:00pm Annmarie Garden in Lights. Suggested donation is $5 per car.
6:00-9:00pm Santa?s Coffee House - enjoy coffee or hot cider and local musicians in a relaxed atmosphere in the Calvert Marine Museum lobby with Santa leading the holiday cheer.
6:00-9:00pm P.A.W.S. pet adoptions at Carmen?s Gallery.
6:15pm Boat Light Parade (can be seen from most Solomons restaurants). WEATHER PERMITTING, the parade will start at the Solomons Island Yacht club at approximately 6:15pm, go around Sandy Point and up the Patuxent to the bridge. The boats will retrace this route but continue up Back Creek before returning.
6:30-8:30pm Live Nativity scene at Our Lady Star of the Sea Church (weather permitting).

D

dems4me

I think Pet Smart does this every weekend in December from 11am to 4pm, I think. :shrug:

dgates80

Land of the lost
bump

Celebrate Christmas in Solomons Maryland - The Solomons Christmas Walk

Saturday
December 8th 8:00am Jingle Bell 5K Run/Walk for Arthritis & Rudolph Romp for kids. Starts at the Calvert Marine Museum.
8:30am Breakfast with Santa at the Naughty Gull Restaurant. Two seatings available. Reservations required;
10:00am Call 410-326-4855. $8 for adults and $6 for children under 10. Adults accompanying children only. Breakfast with Santa will be repeated on Saturday, December 15.
1:00-4:00pm P.A.W.S. pet pictures with Santa at Solomons Veterinary Medical Center.
6:00-9:00pm Annmarie Garden in Lights. Suggested donation is $5 per car.
6:00-9:00pm Santa?s Coffee House - enjoy coffee or hot cider and local musicians in a relaxed atmosphere in the Calvert Marine Museum lobby with Santa leading the holiday cheer.
6:00-9:00pm P.A.W.S. pet adoptions at Carmen?s Gallery.
6:15pm Boat Light Parade (can be seen from most Solomons restaurants). WEATHER PERMITTING, the parade will start at the Solomons Island Yacht club at approximately 6:15pm, go around Sandy Point and up the Patuxent to the bridge. The boats will retrace this route but continue up Back Creek before returning.
6:30-8:30pm Live Nativity scene at Our Lady Star of the Sea Church (weather permitting).

This is going on TODAY, folks. Just a bump.