Subway in WallyMart (California)

Ok, it was probably a dumb idea to stop there for lunch, but I was running thru looking at LCD TVs, and thought I'd grab a sandwich real quick. That had to be the slowest Subway I have ever been to. The girl couldn't figure out how to handle a soup-only order from the customer in front of me, took a good 10 minutes before I got my order and out. I'm typically a very patient guy, but I ain't going back there again...

Gwydion

Wal-Mart sells awesome foot-long subs right next to Subway for about $3. Save yourself the incompetance and cash and grab one of those.

Did you happen to catch the fancy chandeliers hanging in the nail salon...:jet: They most certainly looked out of place... kinda like nomo putting a mahogany door on her trailer... :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Did you happen to catch the fancy chandeliers hanging in the nail salon...:jet: They most certainly looked out of place... kinda like nomo putting a mahogany door on her trailer... :lol:

I giggle every time I walk by that.

:lmao: Not something a guy normally notices when he's on a technology mission....