KitchenAid

I think I want one. I wish I'd gotten one a long time ago, but other priorities and all. I was wondering how many people have them and use them? How many have them taking up space in your cupboards? I'd like to make bread and I don't like the way bread from breadmakers comes out. I'd probably do pizza dough also, but that's about it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I have one and love it. I use it for making most anything I bake and is excellent for making doughs. I don't store it in a cabinet, though. It's parked in a corner of my kitchen counterspace.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I think I want one. I wish I'd gotten one a long time ago, but other priorities and all. I was wondering how many people have them and use them? How many have them taking up space in your cupboards? I'd like to make bread and I don't like the way bread from breadmakers comes out. I'd probably do pizza dough also, but that's about it.

Got one for the wife. She makes wedding cakes, so she uses it a lot. Great investment.

I got some of the attachments, like the shredder. I don't use those much because it's just easier to do it by hand most of the time.

Old Timer

I have one and I love it. It lives on my counter because it's too heavy to heft in and out of a cabinet.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I think I want one. I wish I'd gotten one a long time ago, but other priorities and all. I was wondering how many people have them and use them? How many have them taking up space in your cupboards? I'd like to make bread and I don't like the way bread from breadmakers comes out.
I'd probably do pizza dough also, but that's about it

Oh, this I gotta see.:lmao:

We got one as a wedding present back in '91 and I use it quite often to this day. :yay: