Hang up on telemarketers -- for good

willie

Until it stops charities like the Troopers association it won't do me much good. The caller ID disclosure is good though. The computerized calls are the worse.

K

Kizzy

Has anyone here registered yet? I have registered, but I'm not getting an e-mail back to confirm, that was last night. So, I registered again this morning.

mainman

Set Trippin
I also registered yesterday afternoon and as of right now have still not received the email. If it is done in classic government fashion, I am expecting the email no sooner than December 31, 2006.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:yeahthat: I never got the emails for registering Friday, so I re-registered Saturday. The emails came in about an hour and my phone numbers are registered. :cool:

I noticed that the registration is only good for 5 years. I guess you have to "renew" it like your driver's license every so often, but that doesn't make sense to me. I would think it would be permanent until you tell the system you want in again. It seems to me you could forget and you're back in telemarketing hell again. :confused: