Metal Dectectors

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
I've always wanted to get a Metal Detector. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• metal_detector_moving_back_forth_sm_clr.gif
    metal_detector_moving_back_forth_sm_clr.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 191
B

Bronwyn

My neighbor pulled out a 30 year old RadioShack and helped me find my property stakes last year. I've had the bug ever since.:lmao:

A co-worker of mine is big into it. She has quite a collection of rings and necklaces. She could open up a shop soon. You also really need to know the best places to use the thing too.

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
A co-worker of mine is big into it. She has quite a collection of rings and necklaces. She could open up a shop soon. You also really need to know the best places to use the thing too.

I've looked so much lately that they all look alike after a while. The TrueValue in Leonardtown has some on display. I need one that is "stupid proof" to calibrate though...:lmao: Roger on knowing the best places...

Treasurenet.com is a good site for MD info.

Members there are pretty consistent with saying the Garrett Ace 250 is a good machine.

Bay Country Metal Detectors is a local dealer. He lives in Chaptico now. I have his card at home and will post his info later if you want. He does a table at the Silverado Gun Shows in Upper Marlboro. Talked to him there last year. Nice guy.

I do not have a metal detector, but would like to get one eventually. Other things have priority right now.

It is illegal to MD on any DNR property in the state.

rockfish

White's metal detectors are one of the better brands. Spent many a years metal detecting for civil war relics when I lived in Northern VA. Garrett and Bounty Hunter are also good.

L

lugebob

Don't waste your money. I use 2 metal coat hangers or brazing rods with a 90 degree bend in the end for handles and they cross each other every time when I pass over metal... 95% of all people have the ability to dowse for metal using divining rods..... less than 5% for water...

Bob
I will show you how if interested

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Don't waste your money. I use 2 metal coat hangers or brazing rods with a 90 degree bend in the end for handles and they cross each other every time when I pass over metal... 95% of all people have the ability to dowse for metal using divining rods..... less than 5% for water...

Bob
I will show you how if interested

A great way for following your well water pipe (to your house)!:killingme:killingme:killingme

L

lugebob

A great way for following your well water pipe (to your house)!:killingme:killingme:killingme

Been there tried that.( do i know you?) Most all well water pipes are plastic or PVC... and I was hoping to hit on the water in the pipe. nada... Then i disconnected the pipe from the pressure tank and ran most of a spool of 12 Gage copper solid single conductor wire down the pipe... Bingo..

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Been there tried that.( do i know you?) Most all well water pipes are plastic or PVC... and I was hoping to hit on the water in the pipe. nada... Then i disconnected the pipe from the pressure tank and ran most of a spool of 12 Gage copper solid single conductor wire down the pipe... Bingo..

Know me? Who knows with these forum names.:killingme:killingme:killingme

Larry1275

metal Detector

Larry1275, we're sorry, but you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons, keep geting this