Looking For Shade Tree Auto Painter...

SoMdmMusician

I bought a new project truck and I'm looking for someone to shoot some primer / paint on it for me. Looking for a deal, but, willing to pay for the quality. I do not want to get involved with local paint shops, I am strictly looking for a weekend warrior with some skills and happy spray gun trigger finger.

Email: somdmusician@somd.net

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Let me ask one of my supervisors, he has down quite a few full paint jobs and repair jobs that looke awsome. If hes busy then my neighbor does work, and it was aout 5 years old and the car had been wrecked a few times since then. If you are looking for something elaborate then a paint shop may be your best bet.

SoMdmMusician

Let me ask one of my supervisors, he has down quite a few full paint jobs and repair jobs that looke awsome. If hes busy then my neighbor does work, and it was aout 5 years old and the car had been wrecked a few times since then. If you are looking for something elaborate then a paint shop may be your best bet.

I'd appreciate that. I'm certainly not looking for anything elaborate, just need someone who can help me out with a low budget, paint it all black and walk away from it, paint job.

I can help with the prep work and sanding, I just don't have any spray gun experience. I will also purchase the paint and primer myself, just to keep the costs lower, I have access to the discounts, and that's what I need at this time.