Glue Gun

B

Bronwyn

I used a glue gun for the very first time in my life last night at work. I was "vulunteered" to help make a character that would be dressed in a uniform like we would wear. So after cutting a uniform to miniture size, I had to use a hot glue gun to make it all stick together. It was the cheapest and oldest one they had in stock.

I only burned my self once - which resulted in a nice blister. :lmao:
I managed to make a glue stain right on the crotch of the pants, that I can't seem to scrap off. :lmao: Oh, and the pants are black of course.

Umm, any ideas on how to get that stain out? :doh:

:killingme

Cowgirl

I used a glue gun for the very first time in my life last night at work. I was "vulunteered" to help make a character that would be dressed in a uniform like we would wear. So after cutting a uniform to miniture size, I had to use a hot glue gun to make it all stick together. It was the cheapest and oldest one they had in stock.

I only burned my self once - which resulted in a nice blister. :lmao:
I managed to make a glue stain right on the crotch of the pants, that I can't seem to scrap off. :lmao: Oh, and the pants are black of course.

Umm, any ideas on how to get that stain out? :doh:

:killingme

If there's enough glue, freeze it, then crack it off. If it's just a little, try heating it with a hairdryer and picking it off.