PS3 Games

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Which is better COD4, Assassin's Creed, Resistance: Fall of Man or Fear?

I'm sure eventually we will own all of them, but I would rather only get 1 or 2 at a time so we would play just that one.

And, which ones can be played with two popele at the same time?

Last edited:

warneckutz

Which is better COD4, Assassin's Creed, Resistance: Fall of Man or Fear?

I'm sure eventually we will own all of them, but I would rather only get 1 or 2 at a time so we would play just that one.

And, which ones can be played with two popele at the same time?

I've played both CoD4 and Assassin's Creed on the 360.

CoD4 is short but it has good multiplayer options.

Assassin's Creed has a great storyline and *I* think it's a really fun game (and after you beat the game you can try to unloack the rest of the accomplishements in the game if you're still interested in it).

I heard Resistance is a fun game, but it's a PS3 exclusive, don't know much about it.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh

Assassin's Creed has a great storyline and *I* think it's a really fun game (and after you beat the game you can try to unloack the rest of the accomplishements in the game if you're still interested in it).

I heard Resistance is a fun game, but it's a PS3 exclusive, don't know much about it.

Is Assassins Creed multiplayer?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
PS3 plays Blu-Ray DVDs also, doesn't it? Or are there different models with different capabilities?

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
PS3 plays Blu-Ray DVDs also, doesn't it? Or are there different models with different capabilities?

Yes it does. There are three models for PS3, a 40GB, a 60GB and an 80GB. They are all different. I got the 80 which comes with all the product features.
There use to be a 20GB but it is discontinued.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
No, single player.

Darn! I guess I will have to get COD4 first. I want to play something instead of just watching.

Right now we have the game that game with it, Motor Storm, and the graphics are unbelievable and we haven't bought the HDMI or composite cables yet.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
For online game play, your character and options are based on experience points. The more you kill, the more XP you get. Each rank is based on XP. Higher ranks unlock more weapons and perks.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
For online game play, your character and options are based on experience points. The more you kill, the more XP you get. Each rank is based on XP. Higher ranks unlock more weapons and perks.

OK gotcha. We are going to go buy it in a little while.

Moonchild

Moonchilds hubby here.......

If you can wait a few days to save a few bucks, get your HDMI cables from monoprice.com, a much better deal than any brick and mortar place.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Moonchilds hubby here.......

If you can wait a few days to save a few bucks, get your HDMI cables from monoprice.com, a much better deal than any brick and mortar place.

I bought the Sony HDMI cable from Walmart today for $37. I didn't think that was bad considering it was $64 and up at Best Buy.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Resistance is awesome. I have beat it 5 or 6 times, plus it has a good 2 player mode :yay: COD4 was too short, good but short. I have A.C. played it a few times, still trying to get into it. Medal of Honor is good. Fear was short

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Resistance is awesome. I have beat it 5 or 6 times, plus it has a good 2 player mode :yay: COD4 was too short, good but short. I have A.C. played it a few times, still trying to get into it. Medal of Honor is good. Fear was short

Does resistance have coop? I bought COD4 and the damn thing doesn't have coop...:ohwell:

barncat

My hubby was really pissed about the ending to AC. He couldn't believe that the game ended in that little room with all the code written in it but he checked at Game Stop and the guys there told him it was the ending. Are they correct or where you able to get past the room?