Great Wolf Lodge

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I've often wondered the same thing. My kids are the same age as yours. Judging by the website it looks like a blast.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I have been wanting to go and I think the kids would love it. It's expensive, but when you think about all you are getting I guess it isn't to bad.

Angel

~*~*~
One of my girlfriends has taken her family there for the past few years and they love it! I cannot speak from personal experience though. :shrug:

hollywoman

the place is great, 80 degrees all the time, the kids will have a blast, sign up for the specials and wait for discounts. It's a good time for parents as well as the kids.

cartman

we went there 2 years ago with my 8 year old boy (6 at the time) it was a blast. just dont go for 4 days. you will run out of stuff to do

nightowl

$168 is a great price. When I took my family we only stayed one night because it was $350. The kids had a great time but I said I would never go again at that price. If you can get that price definitely take them, they will talk about it forever.

awpitt

Main Streeter
$168 is a great price. When I took my family we only stayed one night because it was $350. The kids had a great time but I said I would never go again at that price. If you can get that price definitely take them, they will talk about it forever.
We went a couple of years ago. Can be pricy but it's nice and it's close to a lot of other things.