Good Groomer??

K

khuseman

Good Morning everyone!

I recently got a Teacup Yorkie. I need to find a good/clean groomer to groom him before christmas :) This is the first time for me taking him to the Groomer, so can someone tell me what to expect? I live in the Bushwood Area, so anyone close would be awesome! TIA! :coffee:

mdsmile44

There is a great groomer at Farmstead Kennels in Clements.

We take our puppy to Shelly. She lives in Leonardtown on Brown road behind McKays on Rt 245. She grooms Tuesday mornings after 10:00 or Thursday evenings after 5:00. She is great with the animals. Our little puppy always comes out squeaky clean and happy.
Her email is: appyday99@yahoo.com

You make the appt, drop off the puppy and go shopping for 2 hours. She will call you when she is done.

Roxygirl13

I have a maltese that I take to Lori B Pet Center in Lexington Park. I have been taking her there monthly for the past year and have been very happy. I tried Three Notch Grooming, although they didn't do a bad job I just wasn't 100% satisfied. However, that being said I know people that do go there and love it. You may have to try and see how you feel about a place and how your puppy does there....it's good to start them young if you plan on going regularly.