Tires Mounted and Balanced: IH/LP Area?

SoMdmMusician

Where's a good cheap place to get 4 rubber donuts mounted and balance in the Indian Head - Bryans Road - La Plata area?

I was shocked and amazed at some of the places I called today, telling me they wanted $10.00 to mount and $9.00 to balance PER TIRE... LMAO! They might ever get that from me, their nuts! So, I'm looking for someone who who knows that the big round hole is in the tire and not their head.

SMM

Mikeinsmd

Where's a good cheap place to get 4 rubber donuts mounted and balance in the Indian Head - Bryans Road - La Plata area?

I was shocked and amazed at some of the places I called today, telling me they wanted $10.00 to mount and $9.00 to balance PER TIRE... LMAO! They might ever get that from me, their nuts! So, I'm looking for someone who who knows that the big round hole is in the tire and not their head.

SMM
Tire places sell tires. They make money by selling tires.

What you're doing is like taking a raw burger to McDonalds and asking them to cook it for you. Or walking into Midas/Meineke with a muffler from Advanced Auto.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated

What you're doing is like taking a raw burger to McDonalds and asking them to cook it for you. Or walking into Midas/Meineke with a muffler from Advanced Auto.

:roflmao: Has anyone ever told you that you're the shiat?:killingme

SoMdmMusician

Well. I guess there is one shop around here that don't have a "Stick-It-To-You" policy.

All Star Automotive in Waldorf, on 925 came in at $46.00 COMPLETE MOUNT AND BALANCE! That's more like it. I guess they understand the real "shaft" is the thing that runs between the transmission and the rear axle, and not some proverbial thing you give the customers.

Now, that's what I call real honest service.