Looking For OEM Stereo Like This Dodge

SoMdmMusician

I'm trying to replace my OEM unit with another OEM unit, but upgrade it with a CD player, it must look like this one.

Side right tab and bottom left tab is most important for mounting.

Attachments

• dodgecd.JPG
    dodgecd.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 131

dustin

UAIOE
I had one exactly like the one pictured in my 03 Dakota. Should be the same in Durangos. Search some dodge forums like dodgetalk.com ...good luck

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm trying to replace my OEM unit with another OEM unit, but upgrade it with a CD player, it must look like this one.

Side right tab and bottom left tab is most important for mounting.
Check with hollywood auto parts, they had one there about two months ago for about $100.

SoMdmMusician

Check with hollywood auto parts, they had one there about two months ago for about $100.

Yeah that's the problem, I've checked all the local junk yards and they all want a ridiculous price for OEM units, Brandywine wanted $200.00! #@&% THAT!

I can get one off of Ebay for about $40.00, but, I like to try and help out the locals first before I go nation wide.

I can buy an el cheapo unit for less, I don't really listen to CD's or the radio much. But, I figure why not go ahead and put a descent unit in there while I'm doing it. I'm just trying to keep the truck as it were.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What is it with...

...Dodge? We have an '04 Dakota and there's something wrong with the CD player. When I was a kid, Dodge/Chrysler stero's had problems, it seems, regularly.

???

M

Mousebaby

I have had 3 Dodges since 97 and no problems what so ever! I guess it's luck of the draw! Had the Caravan for 6 of those years and the stereo and cd player were fine! :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
let me check when I get home.

I have a 98 Cherokee that Im fixing to unload, it might have that stereo in it. if it does you want it and the power booster for it too?