Airborne

Cowgirl

Has anyone used it? Everyone around me has been sick (coworkers, kids, and now BF), so I decided to get some. I could feel my throat getting slightly sore, so I took 3 doses the first day. Voila! No sore throat! BF got sick this weekend, so I took it again on Saturday and yesterday, and I feel fine.

I just read that it's not FDA approved, there haven't been any studies that show Airborne actually helps. :lol: It's just a supplement. I wonder if just taking a daily vitamin would have the same effects. :shrug: But I haven't gotten sick yet.....trying to stay as healthy as possible for Christmas!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you floss...

Has anyone used it? Everyone around me has been sick (coworkers, kids, and now BF), so I decided to get some. I could feel my throat getting slightly sore, so I took 3 doses the first day. Voila! No sore throat! BF got sick this weekend, so I took it again on Saturday and yesterday, and I feel fine.

I just read that it's not FDA approved, there haven't been any studies that show Airborne actually helps. :lol: It's just a supplement. I wonder if just taking a daily vitamin would have the same effects. :shrug: But I haven't gotten sick yet.....trying to stay as healthy as possible for Christmas!

every night, you'll never get sick again. Ever.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I like the spoon type things they have. Just stir it into some hot tea. :yay:

Yeah..but that's when you're already sick. I use the nose thingys when the symptoms first start. I really think it helps lessen the effects of a cold.

Hules

Curly locks!
I love Airborne! I actually have some at my desk right now. Zicam doesn't work as well for me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've tried Zicam and Airborne and haven't ever noticed a difference in cold severity.

BUT I also hardly ever get sick because....I floss every day. :smile:

I've tried Zicam and Airborne and haven't ever noticed a difference in cold severity.

BUT I also hardly ever get sick because....I floss every day. :smile:

*lightbulb* Instead of federally funded universal healthcare... they just need to issue floss and legislate mandatory dental care laws... :shocking: Oh my... the first candidate that catches on to this is a shoe-in.