Poor doggy

G

giggles04

Originally posted by cariblue
When they find her, can I drag her behind my car?

:yeahthat: That is just awful! How can people do that?

F

Flo

:bawl: Poor lil' pooch.

What is wrong with people these days!?!? i just can not believe anyone would be so cruel!!:frown:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yeah, that's pretty damn cold and heartless to do to a dog.

Now if it had been a cat...

J

justhangn

She must have really been moving down the road for that Jack to not be able to keep up. :lol:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Kyle
Yeah, that's pretty damn cold and heartless to do to a dog.

Now if it had been a cat...

Sadly, my boyfriend would say the same thing!

SxyPrincess

This is really sad to me because my Boxer died last year by being dragged under a car. :bawl: The young girl hit him dead center and she didn't even notice. (This was NOT a little dog and she was in a Geo) He was then drug about 50 ft. up the road. :bawl:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
This is really sad to me because my Boxer died last year by being dragged under a car. :bawl: The young girl hit him dead center and she didn't even notice. (This was NOT a little dog and she was in a Geo) He was then drug about 50 ft. up the road. :bawl:
Poor thing! I'm so sorry to hear that. :poorbaby: What did the girl do when she found out what she had done?

What? Was she stoned or something? Boxers ain't little dogs. and Geos ain't big cars. My cousin had a boxer years ago down in Tennessee. Dumbest dog ever. He threw it into their pool to see if it could swim (he wasn't too bright either as a teen). It sank to the bottom of the deep end and just stood there. He had to jump in and rescue it. It also liked to chase cars. They lived on a gravel road. One day it caught a pickup by the mudflap and got drug about 50 feet. Other than some scrapes, it was fine. Never chased another car though.