11282007.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 303
  • 12182007.jpg
    12182007.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 260

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You better keep them inside with a light. :coffee:

They have been outside (taking up a whole stall) since Nov 28...no heat but momma...They should be ok then ha? I had 9 and lost one the first day..she still has 8.

ps check the dates (names) on the pics..:whistle:

Cowgirl

:lol: What a silly hen. I would think they'll be ok out of the stall. I'm sure she can find a corner of the barn with some bedding to make a nice little nest for the babes. If not, they'll die....and the hen will get a Darwin award. :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
Well I for one would have never thought of that..:whistle: seriously I did not think they would make it this far..next question..when can I let them out of the stall so I can use it...lol.

It hasn't been all that cold for that long yet, they still me be chickensickles this winter. :lmao:

I would think that as long as they have some kind of shelter, they'd be ok. :shrug:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
It hasn't been all that cold for that long yet, they still me be chickensickles this winter. :lmao:

I would think that as long as they have some kind of shelter, they'd be ok. :shrug:

:frown: I am more worried about a "bigger" animal stepping on them..

mingiz

Horse Poor
They'll be ok. Th ehen will take care of them and keep them warm... Mine were under the horses feet and survived..Are you keeping them. I need a rooster..Mine disappeared. I think a hawk got him. My hen is lonely....

SpriteZero

:lol: What a silly hen. I would think they'll be ok out of the stall. I'm sure she can find a corner of the barn with some bedding to make a nice little nest for the babes. If not, they'll die....and the hen will get a Darwin award. :lmao:

You would let then die?
That is mean!!!
You dont care enough to give them some kind of shelter?
Poor babies!!!!

Cowgirl

You would let then die?
That is mean!!!
You dont care enough to give them some kind of shelter?
Poor babies!!!!

Jeebus.....I was joking. :poorbaby: If they were mine, I would have taken the eggs away once they were layed. :lol: Unless the sneaky little hen hid the nest... :shrug:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I swear...

I went by Paso's the other night and smelled fried chicken. :confused:

:lol: Cute little peeps and hope they make it.