Where do single people meet?

H

Heretic

I have just been wondering where in the heck do single people meet in the southern maryland area? Obviously single people are meeting somewhere, but where?

Don't really like the idea of going to a bar to pick up women, probably cause Im really bad at it and never had success that way.

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
so what your saying..

From what you listed it appears that a BAR is NOT the ideal place to meet someone that you would want a relationship with. At least that is what I have found out about the bars around here.:cheers:

FIREMAN

Don't like Bars?

WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about everyone and there mothers go to WALMART. Walk around till you find one with out a ring on here finger and go up and talk to her. Piece of cake.

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....

Originally posted by FIREMAN
Don't like Bars?

WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about everyone and there mothers go to WALMART. Walk around till you find one with out a ring on here finger and go up and talk to her. Piece of cake.

Gotta look for that BLUE LIGHT special... oops wrong store!!!:lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Don't like Bars?

WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Fireman when are going to Walmart next? I'll make sure to be there...:kiss:

G

giggles04

Don't like Bars?

WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't ever heard of anyone picking up anybody at Wal-mart! Thats a new one for me!

FIREMAN

:blushing: :blushing::blushing:

Actually I went yesterday for hool a hoops. (Don't ask long story)
But for you I will make a special trip. Meet you in the thong section.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by giggles04

I ain't ever heard of anyone picking up anybody at Wal-mart! Thats a new one for me!

Sad things is Giggles Walmart is actually pretty mild. I was at the dr's office a few weeks ago to get my accupuncture done and some freak tried to pick me up there. He didn't know what I was there for, I didn't know what he was there for and sure wasn't going to ask. For all he knew I had some rip roaring VD or something that I was there to get treated for. Apparently he didn't care either. I'd much rather someone pick me up at Walmart.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Sad things is Giggles Walmart is actually pretty mild. I was at the dr's office a few weeks ago to get my accupuncture done and some freak tried to pick me up there. He didn't know what I was there for, I didn't know what he was there for and sure wasn't going to ask. For all he knew I had some rip roaring VD or something that I was there to get treated for. Apparently he didn't care either. I'd much rather someone pick me up at Walmart.

That is crazy girly!!!!!!!!! I would say Wal-mart would be better than that! Maybe you can pick up a fireman!!! hahaha!!!!!
Oh yeah, like my new name?

K

KaZamm1061

Well i can tell you most places around here suck for meeting anyone. I havent found anyone in any bar. Not that i would want to unless i was accually meeting that person. I can say i have met someone in all places a laundry mat. I went to wash my blankets because my washer would take to long and well i met someone there. BUt again she was nice and very good looking but such a dizzy gal after 2 weeks of knowing her.. Goodbye. Im single again. Its a never ending story. Anyone want to meet tonight at Harbour sounds tonight for open mic night and all you can eat shrimp for 8.95 and draft beer for 50 cents? Ill be there after i hit the tiki.

G

giggles04

Actually met my Ex Ex there. Pretty Scary Huh!

Fo real? Thats cool!:)
I guess I'm lucky I didn't have to meet firefighter..... known him all my life:):D

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

That is crazy girly!!!!!!!!! I would say Wal-mart would be better than that! Maybe you can pick up a fireman!!! hahaha!!!!!
Oh yeah, like my new name?

I saw the new name, good choice, lol. Fireman better watch out for me!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
:blushing: :blushing::blushing:

Actually I went yesterday for hool a hoops. (Don't ask long story)
But for you I will make a special trip. Meet you in the thong section.

Don't tease me...

G

giggles04

Originally posted by pixiegirl

I saw the new name, good choice, lol. Fireman better watch out for me!!!

Thought you'd get a kick out of that!!!!! Fireman is too funny:)

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
I posted the SAME thread when I first joined the forum... :D And unfortunately, Heretic, things are pretty dismal in southern Maryland as far as hooking up with other singles! What is needed down here is an organized weekly singles' dance like they have at the Bowie Knights of Columbus...I met several people there when I lived in Crofton!

Of course, what I really want is a sexy farmer (or farmer wannabe). Someone who will help seed my pasture and muck out stalls – but also cleans up real good and can carry on a witty conversation...

I've NEVER met anyone in WalMart...and I even hang out in the camping supply, auto, and power tool aisles! Tried the grocery, garden, and home improvement stores, too...sigh... And I'm bored with the bar scene... I've even been to the Tiki Bar twice in the past month, and the guys there were a motley crew – lots of garish tatoos, mullets, and heavy smokers...NOT my type! :rolleyes:

So when everyone decides where a good place to go is, let me know! :D

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin

u haven't??!! ...where have you been living?!?!

I never heard of it neither until I came here.
Walmart seems to be the HOT SPOT...

:bubble:

:roflmao:

Last edited:

FIREMAN

Originally posted by AnonymousPenguin

u haven't??!! ...where have you been living?!?!

I never heard of it either until I came here.
Walmart seems to the HOT SPOT...

:roflmao:

Thank you Thank you. Hold your applause till the end. The place stays full 24 hours a day. There's got to be someone for everyone in Wal Mart.

Attention WalMart shopper we have a single white male 6'0 180 blue eyes on aile 3 near sporting goods. PRICE CHECK!!!!!!!!!!