Food Channel

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Her breasts look like they hang down around her bellybutton. She should invest in a decent support bra to bring those puppies back up to where they belong.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I would have thought Giada DeLaurentis on Everyday Italian would have caught your eye. She is real thin with a big pair and she looks a lot more sensual than Sandra at least to my eye.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I would have thought Giada DeLaurentis on Everyday Italian would have caught your eye. She is real thin with a big pair and she looks a lot more sensual than Sandra at least to my eye.
But see, Giada looks like a Bobble-Head. She's this teeny tiny woman with a ginormous head. She looks totally out of proportion with her huge head and her big breasts and itty bitty body.

You know she's pregnant, right? That's gonna be a weird sight to see.

unixpirate

Pitty Party

Yeah Giada is very :hot: and has a nice pair. Giada actually show's some cleavage. :smoochy: on those puppys!

Sandra looks good for her age.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Her breasts look like they hang down around her bellybutton. She should invest in a decent support bra to bring those puppies back up to where they belong.

She looks taller then me, so I can just walk right up to them puppys :love:

Congrats btw girlie:smoochy:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
But see, Giada looks like a Bobble-Head. She's this teeny tiny woman with a ginormous head. She looks totally out of proportion with her huge head and her big breasts and itty bitty body.

You know she's pregnant, right? That's gonna be a weird sight to see.

Hubby always mentions that her mouth is enourmous, like she has an extra 8 teeth or something. Preggo hey? I bet she will make that look good too... I certainly couldn't carry it off! :lmao: