No Sugar Coated Dating Answers!

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
To get the correct answer to ones question of worth in the dating world is quite simple.

Lets make a reality list of what single people really want.

Not what you would settle for and not who you end up with when the love bug bites, because anything is possible when it comes to love.
Love just happens even when your telling yourself no way in hell.
But the person of your dreams

#1 Someone that is funny, communicates well, attractive in our eyes,
has good job, not a drunk or druggie, responsible, no children and no baggage.

"Now if your not funny, or a drunk, or a druggie, or not attractive at all, or broke, or twist words around,or not responsible, or have a bunch of kids and or the baggage of their sperm or egg donor." You really can't expect a #1 can you.
Stranger things have happened when it comes to love, but if you are more than two things on above list you pretty much can forget it.
There is a reason they are still single.

If you are only two things or less on above list, you got lucky and consider yourself lucky.

#2 Is the same as a number #1 but might drink a tad bit to much, or might have 1 kid thats well behaved.

"Again if your not funny, or a drunk, or a druggie, or not attractive at all, or broke, or twist words around,or not responsible, or have a bunch of kids and or the baggage of their sperm or egg donor."
If you're 3 or more on this list above you will more than likely turn the # 2 into a drunk and or druggie.

#3 Is Attractive might drink a bit to often, so so communication skills, not very funny but has their moments, might have one kid thats fairly well behaved and has good job.

Now sometimes when it comes to sex.. If someone is very skillful at it a #9 or a #10 can become a #3 or possibly a # 2 in the eye of the beholder.
This is because good sex has been known to cause blindness.
However this blindness often proves to be temporary because eventually someone stops feeling sexy.
Within months sometimes years, eye sight returns to normal causing depression because one has realized they had settled for a #9, 10 or lower.

#4 Is the same as a #1 or a #2 but has two kids.

#5 Is Attractive but might drink a bit to often, so so communication skills, not very funny but has their moments, a good job and might have two kids thats fairly well behaved.

#6 Is the same as a #5 but doesn't have a good job and complains about it.

#7 Is the same as a # 1 or a #2 but has two kids but have different sperm or egg donors.

#8 is the same as #3 or a #4 but don't have such a good job and complains about it and has 2 kids with different sperm or egg donors.

There is no reason to go beyond #8 you know who you are and what number you would more than likely be in the single dating world.

Drug addicts with 3 or more children with all different babies mothers or daddy's would be on the very bottom of list.

Most people look for people that are or around the same number as theirselves..
And yes your debt does fall into these equations.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good post. But I think most people wouldn't date their equal number. They want better because they don't realize what a loser they are. :lol:

psycho85

Where does the person fit into this that drinks everyday(to get drunk), no communication skills what so ever, has an issue with commitment and doesn't really like kids all to well(behaved or not)...but, they are somewhat attractive?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Good post. But I think most people wouldn't date their equal number. They want better because they don't realize what a loser they are. :lol:

Ouch! A little harsh but yea that was the point I was trying to make with this thread.

It seems people have tendencies to go blind with their wants and needs.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
There's no way I can say this without sounding conceded but that describes me fairly well. In fairness, I will say that the attractive part depends on the beholder of course, but the rest is me. The problem is that, the women I meet SAY they want this, but THEY DON'T! They go for the losers. I see the nicest gals driving their loser around and doing everything for him. He can dress himself but isn't good with money, can't cook, can't hold a good job, really needs his mommy and is usually sloppy. Maybe this post is meant to be a joke but I really think that most people's lives are sooo full of problems that they think it's normal to be that way. I really AM looking for this type of lady described in #1, but I believe she doesn't exist. Please tell me she does. All PM's will be answered in the order in which they were received.:lmao:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
To get the correct answer to ones question of worth in the dating world is quite simple.

Not what you would settle for and not who you end up with when the love bug bites, because anything is possible when it comes to love.
Love just happens even when your telling yourself no way in hell.
But the person of your dreams

"Now if your not funny, or a drunk, or a druggie, or not attractive at all, or broke, or twist words around,or not responsible, or have a bunch of kids and or the baggage of their sperm or egg donor." You really can't expect a #1 can you.
Stranger things have happened when it comes to love, but if you are more than two things on above list you pretty much can forget it.
There is a reason they are still single.

If you are only two things or less on above list, you got lucky and consider yourself lucky.

#2 Is the same as a number #1 but might drink a tad bit to much, or might have 1 kid thats well behaved.

"Again if your not funny, or a drunk, or a druggie, or not attractive at all, or broke, or twist words around,or not responsible, or have a bunch of kids and or the baggage of their sperm or egg donor."
If you're 3 or more on this list above you will more than likely turn the # 2 into a drunk and or druggie.

#3 Is Attractive might drink a bit to often, so so communication skills, not very funny but has their moments, might have one kid thats fairly well behaved and has good job.

Now sometimes when it comes to sex.. If someone is very skillful at it a #9 or a #10 can become a #3 or possibly a # 2 in the eye of the beholder.
This is because good sex has been known to cause blindness.
However this blindness often proves to be temporary because eventually someone stops feeling sexy.
Within months sometimes years, eye sight returns to normal causing depression because one has realized they had settled for a #9, 10 or lower.

#4 Is the same as a #1 or a #2 but has two kids.

#5 Is Attractive but might drink a bit to often, so so communication skills, not very funny but has their moments, a good job and might have two kids thats fairly well behaved.

#6 Is the same as a #5 but doesn't have a good job and complains about it.

#7 Is the same as a # 1 or a #2 but has two kids but have different sperm or egg donors.

#8 is the same as #3 or a #4 but don't have such a good job and complains about it and has 2 kids with different sperm or egg donors.

There is no reason to go beyond #8 you know who you are and what number you would more than likely be in the single dating world.

Drug addicts with 3 or more children with all different babies mothers or daddy's would be on the very bottom of list.

Most people look for people that are or around the same number as theirselves..
And yes your debt does fall into these equations.

I've got news for you. Everyone HAS baggage. Everyone has a past. GTFU

Magnum

Should be Huntin
There's no way I can say this without sounding conceded but that describes me fairly well. In fairness, I will say that the attractive part depends on the beholder of course, but the rest is me. The problem is that, the women I meet SAY they want this, but THEY DON'T! They go for the losers. I see the nicest gals driving their loser around and doing everything for him. He can dress himself but isn't good with money, can't cook, can't hold a good job, really needs his mommy and is usually sloppy. Maybe this post is meant to be a joke but I really think that most people's lives are sooo full of problems that they think it's normal to be that way. I really AM looking for this type of lady described in #1, but I believe she doesn't exist. Please tell me she does. All PM's will be answered in the order in which they were received.:lmao:
:lmao::yeahthat:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

You must have skipped this post...

:lmao:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :roflmao: :killingme

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
"Too bad you can't spell".
Thank you for the green my friend but please tell me what word(s) I spelled wrong in post #8. I won many spelling bees in school, so enlighten me eh?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
"Too bad you can't spell".
Thank you for the green my friend but please tell me what word(s) I spelled wrong in post #8. I won many spelling bees in school, so enlighten me eh?

Your karma giver is wrong. It wasn't a spelling error - you just used the wrong word. "Conceded" should be "conceited." YW. :lol:

D

dems4me

Damn it, so THAT'S what I've been doing wrong. :doh:

:yeahthat: same here :lol: I've noticed that some guy's don't want someone that's funny :shrug: They just want you to have a sense of humor so that you can laugh at them all day and inflate their ego. :shrug: :lol: