Looking for a BMW mechanic

Tweet765

I'm looking for a mechanic in St. Mary's County who knows how to work on BMW's? Any recommendations - besides going up to Passport?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Hubby takes his to the service center/shop in Ridge when he doesn't go to Passport. I can't remember the owner's name, but someone on here may. Good guy (and staff) and reasonable prices.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
John Huntzberry (located up in Prince Frederick, right behind Ken-Mar liquors) is very experienced with Foreign luxury makes. He was the only mechanic I'd take my car to when I lived in Calvert.

Tweet765

My airbag light stays on all the time and after driving for a few miles, my check control light comes on and displays "brake light circuitry - check owners manual". I've stopped to check out if I have brake lights and I do so I think it's just a sensor.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My airbag light stays on all the time and after driving for a few miles, my check control light comes on and displays "brake light circuitry - check owners manual". I've stopped to check out if I have brake lights and I do so I think it's just a sensor.

Airbag?? BMW's have airbags??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Airbag light could be one of many problems, but everything I read says.. "Dealership Diagnosis and reset".. unless you want to shell out $150 for the diagnosis tool.

Tweet765

I figured as much but wanted to check to see if I could get away with out shelling out the funds to Passport! Guess that goes along w/driving a bimmer! Maybe I should just stick to my Jeeps!
Thanks for your help Bob, I do appreciate it!