Did anyone watch

W

wkndbeacher

American Gladiators? I watched and wasnt too impressed, I mean it was ok but left something to be desired

lillyst

Ohh, I watched it. I thought that Laila Ali sucked as a commentator, the second group of female competitors was way better than the first, and that Wolf is very scary. :)

jenbengen

Watch it
American Gladiators? I watched and wasnt too impressed, I mean it was ok but left something to be desired

First, I LOVED the original Gladiators. There were WAY too many commercials (I'll Tivo next week). I was pleased that a lot of the original challenges were back. I thought it tried too hard to be dramatic...just play the darn challenges and shut it. :lmao:

W

wkndbeacher

I watched until 10:30, it was okay. agree with wolf, but he seemed the most impressive.

I watched until like 10 and fell asleep, I think the tv companies are trying to remake too many shows though, Im looking forward to the new Knight Rider, I hope its not disappointing.

W

wkndbeacher

:boo: I lost interest when I found out they were using a Rustang as Kitt :mad:

Im thinking the same thing because I think they could of used a black camaro seeing as camaro is coming back out next yr, but none the less I wanna see if they pick up from knight rider 2000 movie or from the original series.

thurley42

HY;FR

If you were a fan of the original when you were a kid...then your expectations were probably high...I thought it was ok....

What the heck was up with that Helga chick? They should have put her out there with the dudes....

B

Big Fatty

AG sucks @ss this time around. Hulk and Layla really suck balls. The show seems like a fake reality show. The male gladiators all look extremely gay. Mainly Crush.

The females are slugs. The show is fake all around. Hate it.

Miss the old one though. It was pretty cool.

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
The best part was when the former woman Marine hit her head on the steel beem while trying to swim underwater on the Eliminator and split her forehead open. She continued on with blood running down her face.

W

wkndbeacher

The best part was when the former woman Marine hit her head on the steel beem while trying to swim underwater on the Eliminator and split her forehead open. She continued on with blood running down her face.

Now thats a gladiator :lmao:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
AG sucks @ss this time around. Hulk and Layla really suck balls. The show seems like a fake reality show. The male gladiators all look extremely gay. Mainly Crush.

The females are slugs. The show is fake all around. Hate it.

Miss the old one though. It was pretty cool.

I knew you'd be jealous....

Where are my olives....