Nanny Pam

oldman

Lobster Land
Saw your video last week on Urban Fishing and laughed my butt off. This morning I threw out table scraps for my usual flock of crows and while they were eating down came a buzzard. I am now contemplating your method of catch and release for both crows and buzzards. It brings a smile to my face every time I think of doing it. :lmao:

Nanny Pam

Saw your video last week on Urban Fishing and laughed my butt off. This morning I threw out table scraps for my usual flock of crows and while they were eating down came a buzzard. I am now contemplating your method of catch and release for both crows and buzzards. It brings a smile to my face every time I think of doing it. :lmao:

Ya know...it's kind of "off the wall" humor, but that's who I am.
Any time I can laugh with one of my kids, I consider it a blessing.
We just like to have fun. :shrug:

Funny thing.....the grandkids are turning out just like me! :dance:

D

dems4me

I LOVE your humor!!! :love:

Rael

Supper's Ready
After I saw it, I thought the same thing. We have hundreds of them here in our hood. I wouldn't actually DO it, though... :lol: Everytime I see a buzzard now, I'll be thinking of that.

Angel

~*~*~

I watched your video too and had to laugh. That's my kind of humor. :cheers: