Ashley & Clarke saddles?

Amy

Does anyone here own one? If so do you like it?
I am looking for a new saddle and this one seems really nice.

Robin

Amy I dont have one but I know someone that does and absolutely loves it

Wait and go to the expo. try a few different ones, talk to the distributor up there, They might set up a test ride for you. Some of the better makers do.
They even have the saddle fitters that can fit you horse.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Isn't that the brand that Gayer's carriers? If it is it doesn't fit the QH build very well. I have a client that has one she might be selling Amy. I can check on the size if you are interested?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Isn't that the brand that Gayer's carriers? If it is it doesn't fit the QH build very well. I have a client that has one she might be selling Amy. I can check on the size if you are interested?
I don't think he carries that one but something that sounds similiar. Aren't those saddles from England?

WWWDD

What Would Winn Dixie Do?

Yeah he does, but don't listen to Leonard. Every horse wears a wide or extra wide according to him. :otter:

WWWDD

What Would Winn Dixie Do?
he lernt from mama well, and really you will fit in the saddle its not too little:killingme

:killingme ders supposed to be a gap betwixt them squishy things and the horse. See now ya wants called "bridging" to ensure right proper AIR flow, it keeps the horsies back coool.

pmsmare

:killingme ders supposed to be a gap betwixt them squishy things and the horse. See now ya wants called "bridging" to ensure right proper AIR flow, it keeps the horsies back coool.

I have plenty of saddles here there got to be one to fit your horse. If it fits you it fits the horse

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Does anyone here own one? If so do you like it?
I am looking for a new saddle and this one seems really nice.

I have one. It is super nice with very HIGH quality leather. Saw a saddle that uses the same leather last year at the expo. They wanted 5K for that saddle. Looks JUST like mine. You are welcome to come take a look at mine. I'll even let you ride in it if that will help you.

Amy

Thank you Busterduck. I might take you up on that.

BZ - I think I need a 17.5 or 18 with the long flap. I am looking at the Ayr model.

Robin - I probably will hold off until the expo just so I can see what they have. But right now I am leaning towards the A&C or the Bates.

SouthernMdRocks

Also, if he doesn't sell a brand you're looking for, he'll tell you it's crap.

That's what he says about my orthoflex saddle,,,When I'm in there just say Orthoflex just to hear him go into his rant about them,,, guess I find it entertaining at times...I did it once while BZ and I were there, just so she could see him do it.:whistle:

Sparks

That's what he says about my orthoflex saddle,,,When I'm in there just say Orthoflex just to hear him go into his rant about them,,, guess I find it entertaining at times...I did it once while BZ and I were there, just so she could see him do it.:whistle:

You're bad :lmao: That's funny.
I haven't been in there in years. Is all the stuff still like 15 years old and covered in dust?

SouthernMdRocks

You're bad :lmao: That's funny.
I haven't been in there in years. Is all the stuff still like 15 years old and covered in dust?

Actually I've never seen sooo many saddles in such a small place, it's really packed but I can usually find most of what I'm looking for there.. I think they have updated it some.