I think we're in labor...

Toxick

Splat
I'd elaborate, but I gotta get the #### out of here and get to the hospital.

tell you about it later.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:yikes: Don't bother to elaborate in great detail - I ain't got no young'uns. Don't be scaring me.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by kwillia
It's not really that bad... you really do forget the pain after a couple years....:bubble:

You forget it the moment you look into the squinty little eyes of your newborn.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Toxick, that is SO exciting! Congrats to you and the missus - I hope everything goes well and it's over with quick!

Time for a poll....

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Time for a poll....

Isn't that what got them into labor in the first place? :biggrin:

(Yes, I know how to spell, but my mind is working from my phonics background at the moment.)

PS. Mega-Congrats Tox... Burn one for us folks here! :cool:

Last edited:

SmallTown

Football season!
always love when guys talking about "we're in labor"... Yea right. Being the wusses we are, if we actually had to share the birth experience, there would be a LOT less kids in this world! We do our work 9 months earlier, the rest of the time we're just along for the ride (and trying to avoid the moody woman in the house!)

But anyways, congrats! Here is to 18 years of pure joy until you can kick them out of the house! :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I went over to a buddy of mine's house and he was looking really rough. Said he was passing a kidney stone and was in a lot of pain - all gray-faced and sick looking. He saved the stone and showed it to me - might have been the size of a pencil point. I'm like, "Huh. When you can drop an 8 pounder, let me know."

Sissies.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I went over to a buddy of mine's house and he was looking really rough. Said he was passing a kidney stone and was in a lot of pain - all gray-faced and sick looking. He saved the stone and showed it to me - might have been the size of a pencil point. I'm like, "Huh. When you can drop an 8 pounder, let me know."

Sissies.

I'll swap your male kidney stone story for my female kidney stone story... I have a friend who won't have children because of the pain caused by many kidney stones. She's no fan of either!

K

Kain99

Awesome!!! I'm so excited for you! Give the wife, lot's of love and keep us posted! :smile:

G

giggles04

Thats awesome! Congrats to you:biggrin: Hope mom and baby are doing fine:)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Give us the update

Toxick - is it a boy or a girl?

Pounds and length? C'mon don't leave us hanging.